Project Deceptive GT

OP
OP
Deceptive GT

Deceptive GT

Reaction score
Since the Convertible was broken into and the dash was broken (part of the plastic support had to be repaired but you cannot see it unless you remove the radio bezel) it will go back into the Cobra and the new one will go back into the convertible. I have the new dash separated from the frame and the wiring harness off. I started sanding down the frame.I may take it to get sandblasted as it would be easier. It will then get primed, painted, and cleared before going back into the car.

OP
OP
Deceptive GT

Deceptive GT

Reaction score
hilampI_zpslfwg0waw.jpg

Yesterday was my birthday and we decided to go out for some drinks and food. We had a some friends meet us out and had a wonderful time.

Today we worked around the house . We are putting new flooring in, I replaced the door to our Florida Room, and replaced the flag pole and mount on the house.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What's a Florida room? Does that make my whole house a Florida house ;p

Happy birthday dude!

OP
OP
Deceptive GT

Deceptive GT

Reaction score
What's a Florida room? Does that make my whole house a Florida house ;p

Happy birthday dude!

First, thank you.

A Florida Room is an enclosed porch. Ours is currently screened in though that is one of our projects. Aside from both cars I am enclosing the porch, we are laying laminate floor, painting, landscaping, and going to fence the back yard.

i am also currently sanding the dash frame for the GT to paint before it goes back in.

OP
OP
Deceptive GT

Deceptive GT

Reaction score
The past few months have been a bit crazy. Work and school have been crazy. I stepped down from my management position and into a new field, Biomedical Engineering. This will afford me more time at home and eliminate my work stress, I also received a nice raise. Soon I will have some better updates, but for now a picture of my wife's gift for my garage.

01c39169762781abb9146431ef631989.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dang I wouldn't even want to work on that table, it looks too nice lol. All my benches are beat to hell plywood. That looks awesome!

OP
OP
Deceptive GT

Deceptive GT

Reaction score
Some changes to the build are coming and this is due to some life decisions my wife and I have made. An announcement on that will be later. I am ditching the Saleen Clone, I am trying to sell all the Saleen stuff and go back to the stock GT stuff, with a Cervini's 95 Style Hood.

Dash frame has been sandblasted, painted, cleared.

Bought a new DD/Tow Pig.

OP
OP
Deceptive GT

Deceptive GT

Reaction score
So, a little update. The wife and I have been discussing having a tiny human. The decision is made and plans and preparations have begun. That is part of the reason I traded in the Ranger for something family friendly.
21180810b3307750843d181e672f30c9.jpg

AKA Tuxedo Shirt the twin turbo daily tow pig family hauler.

I got rid of the Saleen Kit for stock GT stuff. It will be a built 4V but a little more friendly when we have a little one and want to take the convertible out.

Did get my tool cabinet set up.
bf91cf904bdc956fd235a5957ca81982.jpg

Stay tuned for more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.