Project intervention (the 2v's 1/4 slip)

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
A few of us have the IRS and FTBR is the hands down best place to go. The owner Bruce is always available to help and answer questions and he made me want to give him my money when the time comes.
I honestly wasn't considering an IRS swap since I actually have a built SRA but a deal fell in my lap and I already knew about FTBR bushing kits so I jumped on the band wagon.

OP
OP
Orgawesome_98coyote
Reaction score
Alright so so far Ive had to fix a window that was literally about to fall off the tracks, plug in the passenger side window switch and power mirror switch that were both unplugged. Ive done my usual can of sea foam trans tune, one can of regular sea foam in the tank and one can threw the intake... which might I add made the car disappear into a cloud of white smoke. (a video will be uploaded later) I think the fact that this car is so hideous on the outside is the primary reason why this car was cheap instead of it being completely ragged out. According to the title this car came out of louisiana and was owned by a girl. Overall the car runs great, shifts good and drives good. Elrod helped me out and supplied with a set of horizontal tail lights temporarily because one of the verticals were busted. the trashed exhausted tips are gone however the flowmasters with gigantic holes are still there unfortunately for now. Thing sounds like a farm truck. Anyway, I took it to the local auto parts store to have the check engine light checked out and a flashing O/D light just to see what it said and see where Im at on it. I was surprised it only threw 3 codes lol. #1 EGR system fault (exhaust gas recirculation)#2 Evap canister purge valve mechanical fault or vmv fault condition #3 output speed sensor insufficient input explanation, vehicle speed sensor over 1mph while the output speed sensor signal did not agree (Im assuming this one explains the O/D light)???So thats where Im at right now on getting this thing back operational... Next, more low!!!

OP
OP
Orgawesome_98coyote
Reaction score
little clip of me running sea foam threw the car, this wasn't the worst of the smoke.Yeah it's nasty, it sounds like crap, the paint blows...It's everything a 98 mustang from the south would be, but its getting there... slowly lol. [video=youtube_share;jlrs3o6aKyI]http://youtu.be/jlrs3o6aKyI[/video]

OP
OP
Orgawesome_98coyote
Reaction score
So is there anyone on here that has the cervini's stalker rear bumper? Im shocked that i have only seen a few cars with it. Am i one of the few that likes it or is it the ridiculous $800 price tag? Just curious, i would like to see more cars with it.

blackdemon007

Reaction score
I also really like the stalker rear - especially the surrounded square tips.

The only question I've never had answered is if you can get it with the embossed MUSTANG name, like the stock bumper is?
Would really like to have the two combined.

OP
OP
Orgawesome_98coyote
Reaction score
Man i know! Im not a fan of any of the rest of the stalker kit but that rear looks really good with saleen side skirts. If a man was to get his colors right and stance right i think it would be awesome. Im really thinking i want to go with this one. I think it would be awesome having the cobra exhaust tied into it with the irs swap and sound amazing with the coyote.

RichV

Reaction score
Woa there. You started with a badass Coyote build, now were at body kits and asthetics?!?!?

When does te real build start? :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online