Project '' The Hooker '' *_*_* 7/19/2009

NERD

Reaction score
Re: Project '' The Hooker '' Updated 4/13/09

Tungstenizer_GT said:
Yeah I will dissable The pats using SCT software. it arrived yesterday. I need to get a new laptop though cuz I got pissed off and punched my laptop the other day.. its made a toot toot sound then just never came back to life. haha.

so you guys mean a 96 hydro brake booster from a mustang GT will fit exactly fine with no extra modification needed ?

SXYNERD : I will be more than happy to work on your car, But are you willing to ship your car to United Arab Emirates ? lol...

Yes the booster will work just fine.

I'll ship the car there and me with it, lol. Although you'd have to find someone for me to marry when I get there. lol

ProKiller

Reaction score

looking spectacular! keep up the good work and don't wait another two months before you give us another update.

OP
OP
T

Tungstenizer_GT

Reaction score

sxynerd said:
Tungstenizer_GT said:
Yeah I will dissable The pats using SCT software. it arrived yesterday. I need to get a new laptop though cuz I got pissed off and punched my laptop the other day.. its made a toot toot sound then just never came back to life. haha.

so you guys mean a 96 hydro brake booster from a mustang GT will fit exactly fine with no extra modification needed ?

SXYNERD : I will be more than happy to work on your car, But are you willing to ship your car to United Arab Emirates ? lol...

I'll ship the car there and me with it, lol. Although you'd have to find someone for me to marry when I get there. lol

Hahaha, Let me find someone to get married to first then we can search for you. whats your specs ? we could get sisters too ..(I get the hotter one cuz my car will be faster )

tomorrow is weekend in here and am working on dat dam biatch.. expect alot of pics too..

OP
OP
T

Tungstenizer_GT

Reaction score

So far we solved many hard issues .. but the more we solve them is the more we get into crappier issues.

Let me list them.

Brake booster ( We need smaller ) <-- 96+booster ordered .

Trans mount ( ordered )

Rear axle studs( ordered )

Now for the real shitty deal.

Connecting the 05+ harness to the 99-04 GT transmission harness ( HOW ) ?

Connecting the Tail lights to 05+ harness ( Help )

Connecting the 05+ harness to 95 v6 key ( I know I will have to dissable the pats but Exactly what should I connect to ? )

Custom Mount for the 05+ pcm and Fuse box ( Need to make as much space as possible for turbo )

Installing the Fuel pump ( No freaking Idea )

NERD

Reaction score

Tungstenizer_GT said:
sxynerd said:
Tungstenizer_GT said:

Hahaha, Let me find someone to get married to first then we can search for you. whats your specs ? we could get sisters too ..(I get the hotter one cuz my car will be faster )

tomorrow is weekend in here and am working on dat dam biatch.. expect alot of pics too..

Haha, great!

Looks like you're going to be busy, wow. I don't envy all of that wiring. I believe wire by wire is the only way you'll be able to get the harnesses to mate. From what I've seen of the 05+ they are all standard polarity and V for the lights so after you cary the wires back to the perspective sides, you should be ok, "one wire at a time". As for the Trans, I haven't touched one yet so I can't give any advice.

Do you have any of the actual Ford Technical Manuals? (Not chiltons or haynes) They would tell you power values to make sure the everything would be good.

Think "Gone in 60 Seconds" Hot wiring. Use this color code diagram to connect the harness to. You don't need to wire it behind the lock cylinder, just in line with the harness.

RemoteStart.jpg

Tungstenizer_GT2005WH.jpg

OP
OP
T

Tungstenizer_GT

Reaction score

""" Think "Gone in 60 Seconds" Hot wiring. Use this color code diagram to connect the harness to. You don't need to wire it behind the lock cylinder, just in line with the harness. ""

I couldnt get you there. but I am sensing a nice solution..

sorry for that its 2:00 am now lol .

OP
OP
T

Tungstenizer_GT

Reaction score

sxy nerd.. THANKS MAN

I just checked the post and saw the attachments.. HELPFULL...

thanks again.. cant wait for next weekends work now ;)

CanaryGT

Reaction score

Wow... Thats a Cool Build.

Hoseitdown

Reaction score

good build man.... and what makes it so awesome, is that yall are doing the work yourself..... like dalmar said.

keep up the good work man.

BTW, i am caucasian, but i have an aunt that is arab... well.. caldean arab.

NERD

Reaction score

Snakebit said:
good build man.... and what makes it so awesome, is that yall are doing the work yourself..... like dalmar said.

keep up the good work man.

BTW, i am caucasian, but i have an aunt that is arab... well.. caldean arab.

Caldeans, a race without a home. I've got several friends that are Caldean, and they wont claim anything else, lol. They wont even point on a map where they were from, they just say "all of there" lol.

Hoseitdown

Reaction score

she does the same. :)

OP
OP
T

Tungstenizer_GT

Reaction score

So far here's what we did since the last update I really am slow in this project at this moment and its cuz am not finding the parts that should convert my brakes to the 96 and the trans braket not found.

Fnally after two weeks of waiting I found a scrap that had the parts cheap. so today we installed the hydrobrake booster,trans bracket, drilled few holes for battery wire ( for relocation ) did almost 10% of thw wiring and installed the dashboard in. yes isnt much but I needed my 06 GT to be there so I could trace the wirings. unfortunatly it was back at the other home. ( project is made on weekend house ) lol...

IMG00007-20090501-2255.jpg

IMG00008-20090501-2255.jpg

IMG00009-20090501-2256.jpg

IMG00010-20090501-2256.jpg

IMG00013-20090501-2301.jpg

IMG00012-20090501-2300.jpg

IMG00011-20090501-2256.jpg

IMG00010-20090501-2256.jpg

anyway ... here is the exact list of what were missing and the care HOPEFULLY could rip some chevies

wiring the fuel pump wires
wiring the key ( scroll down to help me with my idea )
wiring doors windows and side mirrors to 05 harness
wiring tail lights
wiring front lights
wiring transmission harness to 05 harness

installing the headers
installing the power steering pulley
installing cats,mid pipe and catback
installing fuel pump assembly ( I am afraid to F#$k things up )
installing driveshaft
installing radiator and pipes
installing short shifter
installing seats + interior
installing the battery
making mounts for PCM and fuse box

I think thats it and were gonna rip it.

alright .. now for the key wiring.. here is what I wana do.

the key is only to be used to unlock steering wheels lock. AIGHT ? the ON switch I want to put a flip switch instead of it. and the start ignition is I want to install a button. so it goes like this after its done

I put the key in to UNLOCK the steering...

I flip the ON switch for ding dong voice.(and all the crap that should happen )

I push the button and ON the ***** goes vroom .. LOL

I really cant wait to kill vettes.

Thanks. any links to 95 wiring **** or diagrams is welcomed.

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Re: Project '' The Hooker '' Updated 5/2/09

How'd you get the gauge's in there, thats a pretty cool touch.

OP
OP
T

Tungstenizer_GT

Reaction score

lots of cutting and making custom mounts.. Thanks.

1996mustangGT

Reaction score

Nice build! Subscribing to the thread :)
Good luck with everything...if I think I can add anything helpful in I'll try lol.

OP
OP
T

Tungstenizer_GT

Reaction score

thanks lol,

although would look million times better if equipped with the gt500 gauges..

Rice_slayer

Reaction score

Still, That is a cool design. I dont know why, But I really like the way the S197 gauges clash with our dash, looks good. I admire you guys, this takes ALOT of work to pull off! Can't wait for finished product :).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shagg9

Members online