Proposed Swap

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
Stevo said:
I read half this thread soooo.......... With a 3v you gotta do alot of head work to get power from it dont you? I mean you still only got 1 intake valve and 2 exhaust valves right? Its the same restriction as a 2v intake on a pi motor.

No in reality the 3v flows right up under the 4v, and doesn't get outflowed by much. Plus it has the variable cam timing which really helps out. If i was in the search for more power i would get the 3v or finish the 4v but i think cheap and easy are my friends right now and i'm looking for that neck snapping torque that 5.4 will give me. :) thanks for posting.

jpajkos

Reaction score
Dude I would just take a PI motor then do a 5.0 stroker kit. I saw this setup up on the track this past weekend. 98 with Stroked PI motor, cams, P51 intake w/ throttle body, full bolt ons, tuned everything you can think of all motor and he was running low 12s ALL DAY. He said he was going to put boost on it and have his 11sec car. Stroke a PI motor.

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
lol i just might but it will be a 5.4 O0 same motor just more CI. That would be pretty nice, a set of Heads/Cams/and the P51 Intake. then ill supercharge it. thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online