Quad shocks

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
What are the best replacement for quad shocks?

Im looking at monroe! Parts store guy swears they are the best and judging by the price comparison, they are the best. Parts store guy said my serious bad wheel spin should transform into pavement hooking power with the monroe brand quad shocks.

I asked him about aftermarket lower controll arms, cause a guy i know has a set and i could score them soon. Parts store guy laughed and told me the monroe quad shocks will be all thats needed.

I trust my parts store guy! He is very knowledgeable about all makes and models of cars. I invited him over to my house one night for dinner. Wife and i prepped him a country fixin with fried chicken. When we were done with the icecream, i offered him my lovely wife. After all he has done for me, with his knowledge and all, its the least i could do.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
go figure the parts store guy wants to sell you his parts. You will be the first person I know that put money towards new quad shocks instead of better control arms.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
06df6cf0f859b930514643c0ea3baf08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
96blak54

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
go figure the parts store guy wants to sell you his parts. You will be the first person I know that put money towards new quad shocks instead of better control arms.
I find it interesting how involved you are towards me.

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
I did, I got the monroes and have replacement control arms. I could tell a difference after I put the new quads on. for the money, best deal. I have since replaced mine with a used set of koni's I got off another guy. I am going to put the monroes on my son's car.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I did, I got the monroes and have replacement control arms. I could tell a difference after I put the new quads on. for the money, best deal. I have since replaced mine with a used set of koni's I got off another guy. I am going to put the monroes on my son's car.
#2!

Are you running stock control arms?

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
no, as I stated above, I have replacements....I have steeda's. I also have a panhard bar.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online

No members online now.