Radio, Heat/ac controls, gauges - let's change it up

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
If anyone wants a gauge plate, PM me. I have a few available for sale. They're $67.95 shipped to the lower 48 states, and I can have them to you in just a few days. The quality, manufacturing, and fit/finish are excellent. They're anodized billet aluminum, made on a CNC machine, and made right here in Arizona.

Paul.

cantbuytime

Reaction score
I posted in the thread for the gauges.

cantbuytime said:
Dam it Dalamar, thats sick. Even the same gauges I want.LOL

Thats what I was going to do also. I was going to glass some rings to a piece of plastic. But angle them towards the driver. Thats how the vipers have theirs. I want the Temp, oil, and volt meter in it.

red95r

Reaction score

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
See what happens when you make a good product... other people try to imitate. :)

Paul.

ivan12

Reaction score
Came out real nice Dalamar, I want to do Nexus gauges too but I keep having second thoughts on spending 1K for 3 gauges and the module.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thanks for the compliments guys.

ya know, the Nexus is great when it's dark, but they're kind of hard to see in the glaring sun. I would have gone a different route had I known.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
is that a MM solid steering shaft i see? ... yuck... who wants responsive steering and handling? . ...

(lol.)

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dal, if the gauges were at the bottom wouldn't you have less trouble with sun glare? That or you could just move to Rochester and you don't have to worry about sun lol.

castine917

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
Dal, if the gauges were at the bottom wouldn't you have less trouble with sun glare? That or you could just move to Rochester and you don't have to worry about sun lol.
farther down the gauges are=farther from the road your eyes have to move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online