Rear suspension part numbers needed, please.

MecGen

Reaction score
Hello

This weekend I checked out my suspension on my 1995 convertible and I need to re-bush the rear arms. I have spent hours of searching for part numbers for the rear control arm bushings. Tomorrow I will call the dealer and try but I would like some clarification please...are JUST the bushings available in OEM rubber? In the thousands of threds on the net people talk about OEM style bushing but the part numbers are never mentioned as the conversation usually goes in the performance direction, this is not my intention. My car is unmodified, I rarely push the gas, and I use it on nice weekends only.

I have searched rear control arm, rear trailing arm, and rear torque box control arm and found only a hint to Raybestos 5701049b for the upper body side bushing. MMS has E4S2-5A for diff bushings. I have found complete upper arms at Motorsport as well (too pricey), Moogs catalog has no listing. I realize most people go for poly, I am not looking for that, nor am I wanting to go for performance upgrade complete arms. I have a full equipped shop so replacing the entire arm for ease of installation is not a concern for me.

If someone could be kind anough to post up part numbers, it would be greatly appreciated. This is a busy time of year for my parts suppliers and if the listing doesn't jump at them, they might not want to look harder so I thought I would do the leg work.

Thanks in advance

OP
OP
M

MecGen

Reaction score
I found a comprehensive list on a Lincoln forum but it seems like the numbers I listed above is for 93 and older suspension...how are they different?

OP
OP
M

MecGen

Reaction score
If your gonna spend the time to change bushings then buy a urethane kit

Fair enough, I know this is common practice, do you know if the bushings are 94-95 only? some listing say yes other say up to 93.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online