Rebel GT 95' build up thread

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Figured I'd start me a thread about the 95' in order to of sorts document it all.
This is how I got it, definately had seen better days.
Picture166.jpg

Picture164.jpg

Picture165.jpg

Picture167.jpg

update as of 4/12/08
Me and pop cleaned up all the glass frag left on the sides, pulled the C pillar and A pillar moldings, and all the trashed stock 460 stuff out. Meanwhile after work I went by a friends and cleaned out most of his stock parts off his old wrecked 95 cobra. Got his decklid, 460 shelf unit, cover, carpet for the front and rear, also a CD player and some flowmaster tailpipes, for about 200 bucks. The decklid is at the shop being painted, should have that friday. Still havent done anything for the intake piping, just to busy. I ordered the glass and installation for the 13th so it will be back together then. Oh well, heres the picks of it sitting next to the 98
Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

I went ahead and also reassembled the 460 unit pieces and the cover so it's together before the guy puts the glass in.
Picture010.jpg

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Updated for may 13th, 08
Glass man came and put it in while i was at school and work. Pop came home to check it out and make sure it was done right. I reassembled the C and A pillars and all the mouldings and seals that were loose. The decklid will be done on friday so that will be ready then. I pulled the console and seats, as well as the carpet because I still smelled mold pretty bad, so i pulled it all and low and behold, this is what i found.
Picture016.jpg

A nice puddle on the rear floor boards, glad i caught it before any damage started. I dryed it up and left the windows cracked while it drys out all the insulation while i'm gone tommorow. I ordered a new rack and pinion for it from pepboys, so that will be here friday. Got it for about 125 with lifetime warranty, not bad. Goals for this week is carpet in, seats in with a new drivers side seat track, console and dash to be disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled, new headliner, and a new Hvac panel, as mine is faded to orange :hammer:. Also have a set of longtubes and a off road H coming hopefully by the weekend. Heres some pics

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Goldmember

Reaction score
Cool, looking forward to watching this baby go back together. The black/gray is the same as all of my dad's 5.0 cars (same color scheme) so that's pretty neat. Your seats appear to be in great shape.

rgs

Reaction score
those seats are in surprisingly good shape

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
rgs said:
those seats are in surprisingly good shape
I know, it's crazy for 160k miles. :dunno: Hopefully i'll progress tonight and get it back together.

thorco3

Reaction score
seems like it's all running pretty smoothly... hope that continues for ya.

keep us updated :happydrunks:

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks folks, I got the seats, new carpet, and smog delete all done, was busy working on my old mans truck at the same time though.

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Scarface said:
nice hitch...lol

:hammer: the worst part about that is, it's not my first SN with a hitch on it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads