ReplicaR's Time Trial Mustang build *Engine Rebuild*

OP
OP
R

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Break-in is complete. Oil looks clean, the spark plugs are in nice shape. Time to change the oil, install returnless fuel system and get the tune on it. Should be done fairly soon, hoping for good numbers. The most this car ever made was 360 rwhp on the Mustang A248 dyno at which point it was already consuming oil, anything above that would be nice. I will also take it to the dynojet, and test it again, because I've had it tested on that right before the engine came out, and it made 340 rwhp

OP
OP
R

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Preliminary dyno results: 349 rwhp, which is 20 up from last time it was on the same dyno before rebuild, tested on Mustang A248 dyno. The real test will be to go back to the dynojet at Specialty Z and run the car there again. I've went there right before I've had the engine pulled with that dyno result being 340 rwhp, so this will be the most accurate comparison (despite different weather conditions, and running heavier wheels). Seems to me that the car is right back in the ballpark of where it used to before engine started consuming oil like crazy.