rgs is getting painted! UPDATED 2/8/2008 ALMOST THERE!!

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well im surprised i auctually like the way it looks....im really not into the 2 tones on our cars...but yours looks pretty good..only problem is black over white is bad when it starts chipping...why wasnt the rear sail panel taken off to paint it black?? that can lead to problems down the road ....mine was re-painted before and it was taped and now years later its noticeable as hell....

however im a fan of the pure white i have no idea what it is but i love a 94-95 in white i think our tails look best in white!!! lol :hammer: something about it just does it for me :boink:

OP
OP
R

rgs

Reaction score
in order to take the sails off, you have to take out the quarter glass i believe

Peter

Reaction score
rgs said:
ya eventually.

cops are gonna hate me enough as it is though.....

because it looks like a convertable? :p

GaryG

Reaction score
looking good man, i like the white/black theme

OP
OP
R

rgs

Reaction score
soooo excited!

the tint guy is coming today, and i should have the car back by wednesday probably

OP
OP
R

rgs

Reaction score
Peter said:
monday or tuesday after the 17th :p

lol petey, whats with your obsession about my car not being ready for spanish banks???

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
rgs said:
in order to take the sails off, you have to take out the quarter glass i believe

i will let you know for sure here in about a week (thats when mine is getting torn into)

OP
OP
R

rgs

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Tomorrow's the day! :dancing6:

nah, i told them to keep it until friday. theres a big meet this weekend in vancouver. and theres no point in me putting temporary day insurance on it for one day, and then having to put 3 more days on it this weekend. so i told him just to hold onto it until friday

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
i was wondering how did they managed to workout the fitment issues? im going to use a heated gun to bring down the corners,you know what i mean right?

OP
OP
R

rgs

Reaction score
ıʌɐɾ said:
i was wondering how did they managed to workout the fitment issues? im going to use a heated gun to bring down the corners,you know what i mean right?

they said they had to heat it up quite a bit. maybe ill swing by after work today and get some close up pictures of the spoiler for ya. if not today, friday for sure

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
rgs said:
ıʌɐɾ said:

they said they had to heat it up quite a bit. maybe ill swing by after work today and get some close up pictures of the spoiler for ya. if not today, friday for sure

that is what im doing to mine,but the biggest problem i have is that is already painted,here is a pic of how mine looks like now :( :( :(

[attachment deleted by admin]

OP
OP
R

rgs

Reaction score
hmmm ya that sucks. too bad that its already painted :(

OP
OP
R

rgs

Reaction score