rio red on black 98 gt coupe part out,tons of parts

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
door panels have not been sold,i was just unable to get the pics taken til today.

IMAG0129.jpg

the imperfection in the pass side panel.
IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

quarter plastics -also have sill plates,kick panels and door jam guard plates in black.
IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

NCMystic

Reaction score
price shipped to 28387 nc? is the material seperating from the arm rest portion of the door panel at all?

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
from what i remember they were ok,id have to look again closer but thats why i only put them up for 40 dollars bc the small imperfections on the one side.if anyone is looking to get these and have them be perfect 100%,they are not,please look at the pics.shipping is going to suck on these based on size alone.id do 85 shipped on the 2 of them and i may still loose out some cash.let me know if you or anyone has any interest.

PI96GT

Reaction score
Hey man your inbox is full but can you send me the tracking number as soon as you ship out the lights?

NCMystic

Reaction score
might work out better for you to buy a closer buyer, thank you for the pics and info. if they don't sell then i'll rethink it.

PI96GT

Reaction score
Hey man just wondering if you had a chance to ship the headlights?

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
I did not yet,just finished packing them up all nice.I'm gunna try to get to the UPS store before they close today or tmr.

PI96GT

Reaction score
BLCKSTNG96 said:
I did not yet,just finished packing them up all nice.I'm gunna try to get to the UPS store before they close today or tmr.

no worries or big rush, just curious

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Do you by any chance have the bottom piece of the trunk liner that covers the spare tire area?

Also, about the door panels, on the driver side one is the material separating from the backing at all? I know the passenger one is messed up, but how's the driver side?

Thanks!!

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
i have the trunk liners but no floor piece.ill have to look closer at the door panel.

PI96GT

Reaction score
Any news on the headlights?

EDIT: Btw your inbox is full so i dunno if you ever got my address.

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
pm me with your email

pi96,did you recieve the lights yet? i have the tracking info but havent looked to see where they are.

PI96GT

Reaction score
Not yet, im guessing itll probably take a week because that's usually how long it takes to get anything from AM and theyre in Penn

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online

No members online now.