Sept 2016 ROTM - Photo Contest - SN95 + US Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It seems like people are liking the photo contests! So lets do another one for September!
Since the large majority of members of SN95Forums are American... and this September will mark the 15th Anniversary of the 9/11 attack. Lets do a photo contest with an American flag!

Post your best (singular) photo of your car and a U.S. flag! :icon_salut:

Anyone can participate in this contest from show ready cars to stationary projects!(A Ride Of The Month winner from the past 6 months cannot win, but feel free to participate)

This thread will also be the voting thread. Use the like button on the bottom left of each post to give them your vote! The photo with the most likes by Sept 30th will win RIDE OF THE MONTH!

Mustanger

Reaction score
OK I like this Flag Theme! My car has the full Eibach Prokit Plus Suspension lowered 1.5" all around, MM LCA's, Buillitt/Cobra Brakes with Baer Decelerotors Rotors & Hawk HPS pads. Steeda CC plates, Ford Racing 3:55 gears, Clear Cobra style Black refelector headlights, Offroad BBK H Pipe & Magnapack cat back. I have 315's in back & 275's in front on 17" DD Bullitts...I am partially through adding the full Roush SN95 Bodykit and styling it after the 360R series car...the paint is still about a 9 IMO & the interior is a 9 also...Will be doing the TMI Sport 500 Lowback seats soon. Engine wise still stock running good at 170,000K miles!

IMG_4291_1.jpg

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Nope, still in his garage.

But he wins this contest hands down, literally it's already over. [MENTION=20740]J_Sty_[/MENTION]

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
I think it's still on jackstands with no wheels and no motor.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Nobody would vote for him if he did that.

You'll see

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
OK I like this Flag Theme! My car has the full Eibach Prokit Plus Suspension lowered 1.5" all around, MM LCA's, Buillitt/Cobra Brakes with Baer Decelerotors Rotors & Hawk HPS pads. Steeda CC plates, Ford Racing 3:55 gears, Clear Cobra style Black refelector headlights, Offroad BBK H Pipe & Magnapack cat back. I have 315's in back & 275's in front on 17" DD Bullitts...I am partially through adding the full Roush SN95 Bodykit and styling it after the 360R series car...the paint is still about a 9 IMO & the interior is a 9 also...Will be doing the TMI Sport 500 Lowback seats soon. Engine wise still stock running good at 170,000K miles!

IMG_4291_1.jpg

Your car is badass and long overdue for a ROTM, you have my vote... Good luck!

davidglanza

Reaction score

IMG_4291_1.jpg
Love this mustang.
Defo got my vote..

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score

IMG_4291_1.jpg
[MENTION=8886]Mustanger[/MENTION]s ROTM win is long over due, Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott