Should I buy this an make it my new project?

RichV

Reaction score
That car looks legit. Pretty cool. But it's just a GT with a lot of mods. Price seems fair if all the parts are there.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's am idea, but then you're talking even more money put on top of that. Plus having to change everything over.
Would be cheaper and easier than all the body work. Swap the rear bumper and hood and scarp the rest of the exterior.

OP
OP
Widow Maker

Widow Maker

Reaction score
Would be cheaper and easier than all the body work. Swap the rear bumper and hood and scarp the rest of the exterior.

Thats a valid point brother.

If people would be more meticulous about things like 90% of us on most forms then this would be a done deal.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
You could always attempt to fix the roof yourself. I'm no bondo expert by any means but that is one shitty bondo job on that roof.... Besides the roof the only other concern I would have is if the paint is ****ed or not on the rest of the car. That is a LOT of bird shit and I've had a few spots on my turd that left permanent marks. Idk what's up those bird's asses but it's like acid rain on our paint if left on too long. Which is exactly why mine is sitting under a tarp right now, as opposed to exposed to the birds...

Other than that, the car looks clean, the engine doesn't look like it's 100% bone stock. With everything else done to the car, and a properly fitted body kit (says a lot, believe me), I would find it hard to believe that he left the lower end stock. Get it on a dyno and you would have your answer tho... Hope it all works out for you man, that looks like a fun car.

Gotta agree with RZ tho, holy gauges lol

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea I'd just fix the roof it's really easy to fix as for the bumpers id prolly leave em because I like the rear one And I'd just learn to live with the front ... I'd grab this car for the price that's a lot of car novi 2 built trans big brakes mm and upr suspension not mention numerous other goodies the p51 intake alone is worth large being so obsolete these days

LAZER_RED

Reaction score
I say buy the car, there are so many good parts on the car that it's worth it. Then strip it and install the good stuf on a good body and sell the rest.

kris

MikeBo

Reaction score
Well i hate to be the voice of reason...but my bullshit meter is going off! Caveat emptor

Walking Tall

Reaction score
lot of de ricing to do....is it really worth it to you?

What I was going to say. I'd have a lot of reservations about buying someone's unfiinished project. Hell, I had enough problems when I swapped clutches and a buddy took the stuff off and I had to put it back on.

You just don't know how the work was done, what shortcuts were taken and what the previous owner said "I'll just do that later."

cobraracer46

Reaction score
Overall, the car looks hideous and if the owner didn't bother to keep up the exterior appearance, it makes you wonder how sound the car is mechanically. That Mustang looks like a headache on wheels. I would only buy it if it was super cheap.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
The car looks like it has a lot of potential, love that P51! Anyways, There has to be like 20k into that car a lone, I would find out exactly what the problem is but it looks like it has major potential to be a street/show car when all the stalker stuff comes off and ugly headlights lol.

OP
OP
Widow Maker

Widow Maker

Reaction score
Well fellas just purchased the car will be picking it up in the next week or so.

Got somethings straightened out an talked to the previous owner.

It's a 298ci an did happen to get a build number for the motor as well as a check off list that is from livernoise.

Got it at a steal of a price for $6,600.

Did a good walk down an check out an everything checked out well.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

Hope to have a good amount of paint done it in within the next few months.

If anyone has some good paint ideas im all ears. Just hard with the engine bay being white.

Sad to say the more i keep looking at the car an in person the body kit continues to grow on me

drake

Reaction score
Paint it orange!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Right on dude ... That's going to be a wicked car when ur done

OP
OP
Widow Maker

Widow Maker

Reaction score
Right on dude ... That's going to be a wicked car when ur done

I think so man it's been a tough buy, but is so worth it.

In all honesty the kit dose look stupid through pictures, but in person it does look pretty badass.

An trust me I DO NOT EVER! like body kits

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online