Shout out from NC :)

Drewski03GT

Reaction score
My name is Andrew Hazard, always beein into messing with cars, mainly hondas. Ive had a 95 civic and 89 CRX, both were far from stock. I sold all my projects (except my 89 toyota Supra) and got back into riding MX and lifted trucks. Got bored when my lifted Frontier would barely get out of its own way. So i found my 2003 True Blue mustang GT with only 50XXX miles. as soon as i test drove it i knew i had to jump into the torquey V8 game. Since i purchased the car in feb. 2011, Ive done a K&N intake, Offroad X-pipe, flowmasters, Short throw, HID's, Indash double din with navigation, 18" saleens, 9" in front with 245s, 10.5" in rear with 275 nittos. putting money aside for the SCT Livewire. I have big plans and i hope to start peicing together a turbo kit or a supercharger set up within the next year. Plans are to run low boost levels until i build up the bottom end. Ive heard nothing but good reviews coming from SN95forums, Cant wait to learn more!!!!

jfhurt.jpg

6zr9t1.jpg

bottlefed97

Reaction score
Welcome! Nice looking stang.

Personally I went with the "build everything first then add boost" (cept for the trans) but I'm sure boosting low while you're saving to build the car is more fun lol.

OP
OP
Drewski03GT

Drewski03GT

Reaction score
I live in Morehead City, close to camp lejeune and cherry point base on the coast....and thanks everyone....super excited to actually make something of my lil 2valve :D...... and got5.0, heres my supra and frontier, cant get any pics of my old hondas while im at work

2dqk12x.jpg

20b1e2h.jpg

13zvadd.jpg

v8hded.jpg

ta10du.jpg

mttkki.jpg

fnajaw.jpg