Silver Springs Car Show, January 8, 2017 Ocala Florida

Lanter

Reaction score
Now that I know the history that car is much cooler! :)

Without a doubt one of the rares most interesting sn95s. It actually started life as a 95 cobra R not just a standard cobra. Which makes it even cooler.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just wish he'd of left the horizontal tails. Other then that, that is awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lanter

Reaction score
I just wish he'd of left the horizontal tails. Other then that, that is awesome!!!

I very well could be wrong on this but I believe Ford swapped the lights as part of the 96+ development work.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I very well could be wrong on this but I believe Ford swapped the lights as part of the 96+ development work.

The first owner after Ford swapped em. It was one of a few things he changed when he first got it. I still have the magazine that it was featured in and went back and read it when this was thread was posted.

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
All the pics he had there had it with vertical tails. I imagine they tested every 96+ component on the car.

Lanter

Reaction score
The first owner after Ford swapped em. It was one of a few things he changed when he first got it. I still have the magazine that it was featured in and went back and read it when this was thread was posted.

I stand corrected lol. Good info. I'm with you in wishing it was left original with horizontals then.

Makes me wonder if it would be worth more because of the story and fact it shouldn't be out in public or if it would have been worth more as an original cobra R.

alex302

Reaction score
crappy weather kept me away this year. looks like a good turn out tho

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
I gotta live vicariously through you southern folk this time of year haha. Looks like it was an awesome show. You got some great shots of some really bad ass cars.

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
crappy weather kept me away this year. looks like a good turn out tho

I was looking for you :(

I gotta live vicariously through you southern folk this time of year haha. Looks like it was an awesome show. You got some great shots of some really bad ass cars.

Thanks man! Come on down enjoy the fun :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online