smoked a ricer today!

OP
OP
I

infamous209

Reaction score
so heading back the way of the topic! If anyone can say that they have never jumped on it from a light or decided to smash some gears then why do you own a mustang? I like my mustang for the fact that it gets decent mpg and when i feel like gettin a lil rush i just let my lead foot take over. whether you race from 0-60 or 65-100+ there is a big risk factor but it all comes down to RESPONSIBILITY and COMMON SENSE, if its bumper to bumper in a school zone im not going to try to hit 155 from stop light to stop light, but on a light traffic day i may lay some rubber down. Oh and on the drug subject if there wasnt users there would be no need for dealers, no one has ever been addicted to a drug they havent tried so users are far worse than the dealers

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
infamous209 said:
so heading back the way of the topic! If anyone can say that they have never jumped on it from a light or decided to smash some gears then why do you own a mustang? I like my mustang for the fact that it gets decent mpg and when i feel like gettin a lil rush i just let my lead foot take over. whether you race from 0-60 or 65-100+ there is a big risk factor but it all comes down to RESPONSIBILITY and COMMON SENSE, if its bumper to bumper in a school zone im not going to try to hit 155 from stop light to stop light, but on a light traffic day i may lay some rubber down. Oh and on the drug subject if there wasnt users there would be no need for dealers, no one has ever been addicted to a drug they havent tried so users are far worse than the dealers
i agree with every word of this post.

OP
OP
I

infamous209

Reaction score
RockstarMentality said:
infamous209 said:
i agree with every word of this post.

why thank you sir glad im not the only one who feels this way

Lee12609

Reaction score
infamous209 said:

i agree aswell, i guess responsibility just means something different to each person. i think judgment is a better word though.

98coop

Reaction score
duh09 said:
Yall are lucky. The ricers around here know what they're doing and are quick as snot... Well a few of them anyways... the other like 3 are just retarded

What part of tennessee are you in? lol around nashville they all are slow and stupid. I ran a turbo wrx tonight with two passengers in my car and put three or four cars on him untill 110, and I let out. He then stayed in it, did a flyby, crossed SIX lanes of traffic at 120-130 ish, and stayed in it for another thirty seconds. Everyone in my car was shocked at his extreme level of awesomeness.

there are a few quick ones running around though...they're sneaky

OP
OP
I

infamous209

Reaction score
judgement is a good word for it. Yours must be different than mine but i respect the way you feel.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
RockstarMentality said:
MustangChris said:
dont get me started on the kids that sell drugs to buy car parts... they all talk stinky pile like they own the place ... YOU SELL DRUGS YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF stinky pile. .... . .. no wonder i dont hang out at the races anymore. . .. . .. . what a bunch of fugging tool bags.
what the germinate gives you the massive ego to think youre better than them?
they got bills to pay same as you. cuz ur job pays better, they had to get a second job. dealing is hard work. u are on call 24 hours a day. the cliche image of the lazy stoner drug dealer that sits around and smokes all day is bs. cuz theyre out on a sunday night doesnt mean they dont have to get up and go to work in the morning, it just means thats the only time they had to themselves

i el oh eled.

ZFan88

Reaction score
Mods? What kind of site condones kids supporting selling drugs? What a tool

Oleg

Reaction score
infamous209 said:
Was driving down the freeway doin 70 in the fast lane and a red honda hatch came up on me, hit the middle lane and he pulled next to me with his bading ding ding exhaust, passed me and slowed up then did it again, he went to do it again and i dropped to 4th and off we went! pulled him pretty good till about 105 and then hit the sequential hazards on his a$$! He then exited the freeway in defeat.

You smoked a ricer with a fartcan and an engine 1/3 the size of yours? Do you want a freaking trophy?
Try taking my 400hp 1900lbs Civic from a roll, you'll need a good 300hp advantage to even keep up.

Lee12609

Reaction score
Oleg said:
infamous209 said:
Was driving down the freeway doin 70 in the fast lane and a red honda hatch came up on me, hit the middle lane and he pulled next to me with his bading ding ding exhaust, passed me and slowed up then did it again, he went to do it again and i dropped to 4th and off we went! pulled him pretty good till about 105 and then hit the sequential hazards on his a$$! He then exited the freeway in defeat.

You smoked a ricer with a fartcan and an engine 1/3 the size of yours? Do you want a freaking trophy?
Try taking my 400hp 1900lbs Civic from a roll, you'll need a good 300hp advantage to even keep up.

key word being ROLL race!!!! ROLL=RICE

Oleg

Reaction score
Lee12609 said:
Oleg said:
infamous209 said:

A race is a race. In any case, from a standstill, my Civic leaves my stock Stang without a problem. But who cares, both cars are fun.

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
oh jeez. the guy with an SRT4 caught hell, my advice to you would be to just stop talkin bout your honda, and just keep it to yourself if you think you can beat half the cars on this site, whether you can or not

Oleg

Reaction score
RockstarMentality said:
oh jeez. the guy with an SRT4 caught hell, my advice to you would be to just stop talkin bout your honda, and just keep it to yourself if you think you can beat half the cars on this site, whether you can or not

Got it. That's probably a good idea.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
wow it keeps circling and circling and going down further and futher but will just not go all the way down the damn hole!

This thread is like a bad piece of meatloaf...

OP
OP
I

infamous209

Reaction score
haha sorry i had fun racing that fart can and decided to post it lol some of you guys are royal douche bags, then the new guy says what he says and all the sudden here we go again as the guy who started this thread let it die and start your own damn it

Lee12609

Reaction score
Oleg said:
Lee12609 said:
Oleg said:
infamous209 said:

A race is a race. In any case, from a standstill, my Civic leaves my stock Stang without a problem. But who cares, both cars are fun.

i've never seen a professional roll race, thats my argument!!!! LOL....... i really could care less because i'm a honda junkie too, i've had several that would KILL my boosted mustang from a roll, but i like giving people a hard time, dont mind me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArcAngel

Members online