SN95 FORUMS - MEMBER SHOWCASE (ATTN: ***Please Add YOUR Ride***)

bcknblack

Reaction score
I'll add mine. its a work in progress...94 gt cobra clone....

[attachment deleted by admin]

FHATTCATT

Reaction score
Here are some pics or our latest ride. I have a Saleen rear deck spoiler which should be finding its way on the car within the next couple days. I don't have mad skillz with a camera and this isn't the greatest scenery for the pics- but I wanted to get some snapped and posted up.

'97 Teksid aluminum block with all forged guts, .020 over, ported '03 heads, Eaton w/ 2.90 pulley, full exhaust, 4.10 gears... Mildly tuned 462rwhp and 512tq at only 2900rpms!!!

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

Cobraenginephoto.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

FHATTCATT

Reaction score
96saleen206 said:
Awsome car man! You still running the 5spd?

In the spring I will look to swap the t45 out for a t56 or a tko600 to get a 6sp in there.

96saleen206

Reaction score
Drive a T56 equipped one before you make that decision.... They are a little bulky shifting and that goes for every one I have ever driven. If I were doing it from scratch again I might go the TKO600 route (if they shift any better). I never use fifth anyway and it's a bear to powershift a T56. You can do it, but damn I miss my old T45 5spd's shifting.

Grnstang

Reaction score
My 96 Mustang GT, pacific green. Not too many mods, but it's my baby! I don't have any pics of the engine, but I'll try to add some soon.

tyler96

Reaction score
my 96 GT with black Saleen rims 18/9 in front and 18/10 out back, black projector headlights, K&N cai, BBK shorty headers, Magnaflow Tru-x o/r x-pipe, Magnaflow Magnapack cat back, SPEC stage 2 clutch, Steeda Tri-ax.

Greggerex

Reaction score
Been a while since I posted on this (or any) forum...

Here's a couple of pics since I didn't really contribute to this thread...

DSCI1752.jpg

Engine bay really needs a cleaning:
DSCI1726.jpg

DSCI1759.jpg

Still working out some blower kinks... :comando:

Later folks,

S

scarface

Greggerex said:
Been a while since I posted on this (or any) forum...

Here's a couple of pics since I didn't really contribute to this thread...

DSCI1752.jpg

Engine bay really needs a cleaning:
DSCI1726.jpg

DSCI1759.jpg

Still working out some blower kinks... :comando:

Later folks,
wow man...welcome back!

Greggerex

Reaction score
Thanks man - spent this year so far finishing off my degree, getting my job lined up, and starting some preliminary research for my Masters (starting part-time this fall).

I wanted to stay away from here cuz I had become addicted and it was killing time I needed elsewhere. ;D

Not to mention the millions of hours put in debugging this fawking M90 setup. ;)

(And I see you have a spanking new ride, eh?)

S

scarface

Greggerex said:
Thanks man - spent this year so far finishing off my degree, getting my job lined up, and starting some preliminary research for my Masters (starting part-time this fall).

I wanted to stay away from here cuz I had become addicted and it was killing time I needed elsewhere. ;D

Not to mention the millions of hours put in debugging this fawking M90 setup. ;)

(And I see you have a spanking new ride, eh?)
yeah, I had to get rid of the gt...no more SC, but its pretty quick, and a hell of alot nicer.

How did the m90 go?

Greggerex

Reaction score
scarface said:
yeah, I had to get rid of the gt...no more SC, but its pretty quick, and a hell of alot nicer.

How did the m90 go?

Still going... http://www.freeshells.ch/~gregb/Mustang/SC_Log.html

Right now it runs like hell, but I'm working on an idle and lean problem... some new injectors (36#) in the mail that I'm hoping will help fix things up.

What a bastard of a project.

During its maiden run I still had the stock exhaust on... until my cousin (driving) stepped on the gas and blew it off about halfway back! ;D Gotta get my MAC duals on ASAP... it's obnoxiously loud now without exhaust...

Then I should be ready for the track. 8)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online