Want To Buy SN95 Supercharger Kit

Discussion in 'Wanted (WTB / WTT)' started by phantom09086, Dec 15, 2013.

1. phantom09086

phantom09086 Member

WTB SN95 Supercharger Kit, If the price is right I have the cash. Not looking to spend an arm and a leg, would spend 1500 for the right set up. Looking for Vortec, KB, or procharger.

Thanks
    Greg

2. thebuffalo11

thebuffalo11 New Member

I got a nice looking Pro Charger kit.. Freshly rebuilt, And has a few extras.. but the lowest I would sell for would be $2200.. because its in near new condition and has the extras.. Here is a pic and description.. Let me know if you interested.. text or pm me. Evan. 951-667-033five
    Thanks.

This is a complete ProCharger system ready to be installed. Fits 99-04 mutang gt 2v 4.6l. It is a P1SC-1 polished blower.

The blower was rebuilt by the factory after it was taken off from my mustang, and hasn't been used. I have original receipts.

This kit comes with all necessary piping, brackets, tune, clamps, bolt, air filter, belt, new oil bottle, as well as the intercooler, 60lbs injectors, Anderson Power-pipe which replaced the stock procharger intake for more air and more horsepower, Diablosport MAFia, installation guide and ProCharger Blown+Inter-cooled License Plate Frame.

Its a stage 2 kit, but with larger injectors and the anderson power pipe.. makes more hp than a normal stage 2 kit.. stock mustangs made 260hp. With this kit you will make over 450hp.. A 70% increase!

The stage 2 kit retails for $4800-5200 without the additions I just listed.. I'm only asking

$2600 shipped. That's half of its normal price..

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

3. Orange 94

Orange 94 Moderator Staff SN95 Supporter

[MENTION=19175]thebuffalo11[/MENTION]

Are you in Alberta? I've seen those pictures on kijiji.
    Seems like a good deal to me. Ive looked for people looking, but most members arent near enough to make shipping worth while.