So, hmm. My car does sound like flowmasters kind of.. ehhh

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Well, that damn chambered sound :drunk:

http://media.putfile.com/Mac-CAttedMac-Catback

Ahh, so mellow, i can listen to that over and over and fall asleep. Anybody else find the after rev sound pretty mellowing. (if mellowing is a word)

yep, im bored as hell.

I want a 5.0 and bassanis and Dr Gas X pipe. Damn, someone give me a 5.0 now!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
your camera sucks for picking up sound...i need to see if my new camera is good with audio, cause my old one sounded like shit.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
your camera sucks for picking up sound...i need to see if my new camera is good with audio, cause my old one sounded like shit.

creative_zen_micro_6.jpg

THe problem is: Whenever you put any mic way to close to something that loud.. the audio will distort badly. A good thing to do is put the camera/mic abit further back by the passenger side tail pipe. Well, in my experience my car is louder on the passenger sound than driver side.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
well from 15 feet away the camera was distorting the sound....how do i fix that. :pimp2:

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
well from 15 feet away the camera was distorting the sound....how do i fix that. :pimp2:

Some C's on that motherfucker ;D (cats) or your sound recording device just really sucks lol.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

Some C's on that motherfucker ;D (cats) or your sound recording device just really sucks lol.

its the sexyness of the inside peanut butter outside green jelly... :pimp2:(thanks to fets, my ghostwriter. :rollinglaugh:)

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
its the sexyness of the inside peanut butter outside green jelly... :pimp2:(thanks to fets, my ghostwriter. :rollinglaugh:)

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Sounds good, but get a better cam!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online

No members online now.