Vote for the***** FEB Ride of the Month *****

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
OK guys only 3 days left in this so if you have NOT voted yet, get it in before SATURDAY night. Also if you have voted how about not changing your mind :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

OH and to the nominees in this NONE OF YOU have cast a vote, Whats up with that ???????? If you want to win better get your vote in for YOURSELF this is going to be tighter than dicks hatband ( for you young folks thats a old folks saying :rolleyes2: )

oh and if you break the rules and DO change your vote, be a Pal and PM me and let me know ........OK :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

ryclef331

Reaction score
Mystikal said:
That engine is clean Ryclef.

Thanks dude. Not bad for yanking some stuff, tucking, rattle canning, and a lil welding.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Hey Brian! How about just making this a poll from now on. With no posting. That way the actual vote counting will be easier for you guys. Just start a poll with the nominees cars/info and then lock the thread so only votes can be cast but no posts. :dunno:

96GT

Reaction score
Handz car is amazing. So are the others, but i love that red, and the suspension mods. He has my vote.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
AaRoN said:
Hey Brian! How about just making this a poll from now on. With no posting. That way the actual vote counting will be easier for you guys. Just start a poll with the nominees cars/info and then lock the thread so only votes can be cast but no posts. :dunno:

thats the way it use to be Aaron but I dont like it........I cant verify eligible votes from NON eligible votes. So having guys post their vote lets me KNOW for sure that the vote is from a member that is qualified to vote.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Lightning Struck said:
AaRoN said:

thats the way it use to be Aaron but I dont like it........I cant verify eligible votes from NON eligible votes. So having guys post their vote lets me KNOW for sure that the vote is from a member that is qualified to vote.

Good point. It just seems like a PITA to sort through all the votes. Thought maybe that'd be easier. Maybe making the MOTM a "supporting members only" thing and putting it in the backroom. Then only allow 1 vote to be cast per member :dunno:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
AaRoN said:
Lightning Struck said:
AaRoN said:

Good point. It just seems like a PITA to sort through all the votes. Thought maybe that'd be easier. Maybe making the MOTM a "supporting members only" thing and putting it in the backroom. Then only allow 1 vote to be cast per member :dunno:

Its NO big deal for me to tally the votes, I keep up with them as each new post comes in :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: thats why I dont want you guys to CHANGE your votes. then I have to go back EVERY day and re-tally them :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

I really dont care for it being a SM only deal, there are a lot of guys here that are regulars and post a LOT but they are NOT SM's.........I dont think it would be fair to block those guys out of it :dunno: :dunno:. I show equal love to all our guys :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
:dunno: Just trying to make your job easier B... But if it works for you then...doesn't matter to me how we have it setup. I'll vote regardless.

VOTE FOR MIKE :knuppel2:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
Time to root for the "Bad Guy."

Video is coming this week...

300262960.jpg

Like your window sticker! :smitten:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
It's hard judging between street and race cars...but I'm going with Ryclef

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
All right guys after a bunch of votes and some TIGHT and I mean tight competition this month its time to announce the winner of February's ride of the month. Congrats to all the cars in this months vote, they all were super sweet rides but only one can take the crown and that goes to...........

Drum roll please :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley:

01Sportchic congrats to you. PM being sent to you about the things that are needed to do your spot on our homepage :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online