SOLD 94-04 convertible factory tonneau cover $100

PinkieT

Reaction score
SOLD! Factory black vinyl tonneau cover for 94-2004 Mustangs. Top part is really nice, all clips and the elastic straps that hold it folded are great. The only flaw is the fabric on the underneath is stained, which is not seen when the tonneau is in use. Not interested in shipping. It is posted on other sites at $120, but will sell to SN95Forum members for $100. Pickup in the Cleveland, Ohio area.

Last edited:

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
Factory black vinyl tonneau cover for 94-2004 Mustangs. Top part is really nice, all clips and the elastic straps that hold it folded are great. The only flaw is the fabric on the underneath is stained, which is not seen when the tonneau is in use. Not interested in shipping. It is posted on other sites at $120, but will sell to SN95Forum members for $100. Pickup in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
I've been looking at one of these, but I live in the DTX area, any possibility of shipping?

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
Factory black vinyl tonneau cover for 94-2004 Mustangs. Top part is really nice, all clips and the elastic straps that hold it folded are great. The only flaw is the fabric on the underneath is stained, which is not seen when the tonneau is in use. Not interested in shipping. It is posted on other sites at $120, but will sell to SN95Forum members for $100. Pickup in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
ohh my bad, I didn't read the first part of your post where you said you aren't interested in shipping. that's my bad

OP
OP
PinkieT

PinkieT

Reaction score
No problem. Being oversized, shipping would be pricey. That, and I don't have good luck making a box sturdy enough and packing stuff well enough to last the trip without something inside getting damaged.

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
No problem. Being oversized, shipping would be pricey. That, and I don't have good luck making a box sturdy enough and packing stuff well enough to last the trip without something inside getting damaged.
yeah, i understand

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
It wouldn't be that bad to ship. Check the UPS store for price Blueraz. They're not heavy, just long and wide. Probably weigh 20 lbs or so. Ask Pinkie for dimensions. It's not doing him any good sitting around .

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
It wouldn't be that bad to ship. Check the UPS store for price Blueraz. They're not heavy, just long and wide. Probably weigh 20 lbs or so. Ask Pinkie for dimensions. It's not doing him any good sitting around .
I'll go ahead and check, I really didn't want to spend the money for a brand new one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online