Some fun in the fall foliage

9838stang

Reaction score
I love and hate fall because of the colors and awesome pictures... but hate what comes after it.

And a couple of old night shots

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Those night shots make your paint look SEXY! And gimme the mach please.

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Great pics! Your car looks awesome. I feel the same way about fall. I am not looking forward to putting the car away for winter. ..

Mustanger

Reaction score
Isn't it FUN to take pics of your car!! Maybe I feel that others are getting tired of seeing mine but I never do. And yours I love to see because it looks so good & you have a scenic area to shoot in. In fact I like to see all the pics of the cars on here!...So keep them coming!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Great photos man! I agree on the fall, it's pretty bittersweet. Im assuming all the kinks are worked out of the car since your v8 swap, hope you're enjoying the extra 2 cylinders!

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
I like the first night shot!

Thank you I went down there a few times at night and had to make a few rain checks lol a few drunkin old people stumbling everywhere

Those night shots make your paint look SEXY! And gimme the mach please.

I wish it looked that pretty all the time. Black sucks to keep looking that nice

Thank you though and yea that mach was very nice. My buddy has had it for 5 years and it looks better and better Everytime I see it

Great pics! Your car looks awesome. I feel the same way about fall. I am not looking forward to putting the car away for winter. ..

I gunna drive the car as long as i can until the snow fly's lol. But yea I lovr the fall colors!

Isn't it FUN to take pics of your car!! Maybe I feel that others are getting tired of seeing mine but I never do. And yours I love to see because it looks so good & you have a scenic area to shoot in. In fact I like to see all the pics of the cars on here!...So keep them coming!

Thanks bud! I I wish I had my camera out more Along the cruise but I was busy trying to stay on the road lol. I try to keep you guys amazed the the Mpls scenery

Great photos man! I agree on the fall, it's pretty bittersweet. Im assuming all the kinks are worked out of the car since your v8 swap, hope you're enjoying the extra 2 cylinders!

Thanks man! Yea i wish I had more time to enjoy the car but it works great!

Over all yea pretty much all the bigs are worked out. If the car gets below 50 degrees the airbag light goes off. It s the inline resistor I put into keep the airbag computer happy. Otherwise, the reverse issue I'm working on it and the gas gauge reads a little funny but year it works great! I have over 4000 miles on it since July 3rd and love every minute

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
09f74b2b6aae69eb9f00a2a8a2697f75.jpg

Sent from my bored/stroked iPhone 6S

RickSample1

Reaction score
Nice car! Just curious, what kind of gauges are those? Do you have anymore pics of with the lights on or off up close?

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Nice car! Just curious, what kind of gauges are those? Do you have anymore pics of with the lights on or off up close?

When I did my motor swap, I swapped everything from the new edge electrical wise into my car. This gave me the ability to swap in 99-04 clusters. But I didn't want them reprogrammed and go through the hassle, so I found a write up and swapped the face needles and odo display over to my cluster and replaced the gt cluster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Staff online

Members online