Some of my Auto Art.

CobraClone94

Reaction score
When i figure it out, You'll be the first to know.
Not sure if anyone is interested, but i am an artist, and I have been doing a bit of automotive art. I thought some of you might like to see it :)

Bullitt_RS.jpg

This is a tribute piece i did for a friend of mine that recently lost his life in a accident RIP Matt.
MattCTribute_RS.jpg

FoxMustangv2_rss.jpg

Car_rss.jpg

Fox_Hatch_rss.jpg

ICEFOX

Reaction score
awesome, I love stuff like this cause i cant draw for shit. Are you drawing on your computer?

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
When i figure it out, You'll be the first to know.
Thanks so much guys :) I normaly sketch stuff out on paper, then scan them in Photoshop then ink/colour them. I find drawing cars to be some of the most difficult stuff to do because of all the diff angles. but i am getting better at it, I am working on a piece of my own car right now.

Thanks again :)

Don

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
not a bad start. My brother is going to graduate school for video game design with an art major. The pics he keeps sending me just amaze me that they can be done on computer let alone done by him.

MadStang

Reaction score
not a bad start. My brother is going to graduate school for video game design with an art major. The pics he keeps sending me just amaze me that they can be done on computer let alone done by him.

I'm actually doing video game design currently. Those that are on my Facebook know what I'm referring too. I'm building 3d models, physics, and collecting audio for a game called rFactor.

OP, very nice sketches! And that's the best part about photoshop, you can turn you graphic artwork into line art. very impressive work my friend.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
my brother is at the guild hall down at SMU. He is set to graduate in may, doing environmental art.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online