Some of my Auto Art.

JoshHooten

Reaction score
Wow man you really are good I use to be good at art but I could never draw a car at an angle they allways looked so distorted.

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
When i figure it out, You'll be the first to know.
Wow man you really are good I use to be good at art but I could never draw a car at an angle they allways looked so distorted.

Thanks, but i have to confess i do cheat a little, i trace the outline of the car, and fillin eveything else...So i'm not as good as you think LOL!. all the colouring, and details are 100% me thou :)

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
oh how i wish i could have a shirt with this :/ i hope they let you make them, such a good talent shouldnt go to waste

Thanks :) i appericate that :) I am just afraid that ford is gonna gouge me for brand fees, and I won't make anything on the shirts.....I don't mind paying a little to ford, but i am the one that put the effort onto drawing/designing/colouring the shirts, i don't think it's fair they gouge me just because it's a ford product.

JoshHooten

Reaction score
Thanks, but i have to confess i do cheat a little, i trace the outline of the car, and fillin eveything else...So i'm not as good as you think LOL!. all the colouring, and details are 100% me thou :)
Its still pretty talented bro . looks just like the shirts you can buy

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
Someone on the forum wanted a render done, I did the best i could, i don't think i got it the way he wanted, It's not my best work But i think it looks okay enough to show you all :)

Falconrender_final_rss.jpg

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
This is a tribute piece for a good friend of mine that recently died in a car accident, He was a FORD man through and through, He was also a HUGE ranger truck fan, He was working on an 86 that he had painted slime green and nick named Slimer....His fav thing to say whenever anyone was leaving regardless of what they were driving was LITE EM UP!...

RIP Matt, forever doing burn outs, with no speed limit..

4Matt_newslime_rs.jpg

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man. I need to get an artist friend so I can have cool tributes done to me. :)

Not trying to take away from the work at all, trying to add levity to a hard situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T's Convertible

Members online