some times you just score big time

x182dan

Reaction score
Today I went to pull the diff cover on my 95GT I got last month for two reasons. Main one was because the speedo was way off because the previous owner put gears in the rear without changing the speedo gear. I suspected 410s because it revved so fast. The other reason was because it had a slow leak. While I was right and it was 410s out the which I was happy to find out were FORD Racinng gears. It also turns out I have an Auburn Differntial in the rearend. I am very very happy since I was gonna put a diff in there anyway. This saved me loads of money and time. Not to mention the gears don't whine and there was no metal in the fluid. Usually I don't get this lucky with cars so I thought I would post.
Dan

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
did you check to see if you still have the stock axles or if the auburn is a 31 spline?

OP
OP
X

x182dan

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
did you check to see if you still have the stock axles or if the auburn is a 31 spline?

Nope I actually didn't even think of it. I love it, it seems like this car keeps getting better and better. Tomrrow I need to check the springs because it feels lowered and looks it but the springs are black like stock. Guess I'll need to check the rate in the springs

mean green

Reaction score
x182dan said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

Nope I actually didn't even think of it. I love it, it seems like this car keeps getting better and better. Tomrrow I need to check the springs because it feels lowered and looks it but the springs are black like stock. Guess I'll need to check the rate in the springs
they might be motorsport springs they are black as well :thumb:

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
mean green said:
x182dan said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

or eibachis

OP
OP
X

x182dan

Reaction score
[/quote]

ding ding your right they were motorsport springs

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's cool!

I doubt they would do the dif without doing the axles.
Nice mods, I'm planning on doing them to my car.

turbostangster

Reaction score
Free mods rule!!!!!!!!!!! Tell ya what I found in my cobra,when I went to pick it up the blower motor did not blow good.It worked but nor a big volume of air came out.Well the recirculation door was blocked by 1 $50 bill and a target bag.So I got a free $50 and a bag to put it in :hammer:

S281 #39B

Reaction score
turbostangster said:
Free mods rule!!!!!!!!!!! Tell ya what I found in my cobra,when I went to pick it up the blower motor did not blow good.It worked but nor a big volume of air came out.Well the recirculation door was blocked by 1 $50 bill and a target bag.So I got a free $50 and a bag to put it in :hammer:
damn some people get all the luck, i wouldn't be fussing if i had that problem with my car, i would want more problems like that. After a lot of that kind of problem, i would be able to save up a good bit of money ;D

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
turbostangster said:
Nice. I was looking in sig at the et What was your MPH? What kind of motor mods(Heads, cams....)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online