Sound Clip for quickstang_1994

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sounds pretty damn badass. What trim is the vortech??

S

scarface

I think you have a bad vacuum leak, your car has a rough idle and a whistling sound coming from under the hood :hammer:

OP
OP
Q

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
Ok I put this on a dvd today and you can hear the sound you are supose to hear. If your computer speakers are like mine it will not register the deep tone so you only hear the blower and a little exhaust.

Fryrice

Reaction score
Spray some water around you vac hoses. If RPM's change thats probably your leak. Spray around your injector o-rings to. Plus a vac leak will pull a code.

Sounds good otherwise.

OP
OP
Q

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
Fryrice said:
Spray some water around you vac hoses. If RPM's change thats probably your leak. Spray around your injector o-rings to. Plus a vac leak will pull a code.

Sounds good otherwise.
The part about a vaccum leak was a joke about the cam. But if you are talking about with the ac on it always raises the idle to make up for load on 94-95.

Fryrice

Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
Fryrice said:

Sounds good otherwise.
The part about a vaccum leak was a joke about the cam. But if you are talking about with the ac on it always raises the idle to make up for load on 94-95.

Ya ,I know about the A/C. I didnt see the inside joke part.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Sounds really good. I've got a decent speaker system with the computer and can hear the bass really well.

And I lolled because your license plate says bj on it. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online