Source for interior upholstery . panels , carpet

Reaction score
What suppliers are available for redoing my seats and door panels. I find lots of "seatcovers" but am suspicious they are not good quality or are slip covers. What have you used and were you satisfied ? Thanks in advance

07GtS197

Reaction score
Tmi upholstery is a good source. Ebay has a few good sellers too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95opal

Reaction score
TMI products for the seats. You can cober the door akins yourself if your handy. Otherqiae source some from the junkyard

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
I had a local upholstery shop redo my 05 front seats completely in leather for about $450 each. That’s installed, and filling in the airbag area since my 94 doesn’t had side airbags. They had a book of factory swatches that they could order, but the problem was, my rear bench seat, was recovered by one of those LMR kits, which they no longer carry. 1994 Ford bright red leather did not match it all to what I had. The grain was totaled different. I had to find the company that sold LMR the kit, then order the hide from them, have them ship it to me, then had my upholster shop recover the seats for me. Strange how that company makes 05 kits, and still carries the same material for whatever they were using for 94, but couldn’t make 05 covers with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online