Reaction score
Hey SN95forums members (and occasional lurkers),

A new, up and coming company called Wheelwell, based out of the San Francisco Bay Area, is offering a special deal to car enthusiast - like you and me - around the US! For all new members on the site, Wheelwell is offering $200 towards any purchase of $500 or more on the site; not to mention Wheelwell is an authorized dealer for companies such as BBS, Wilwood, Ford Racing/Performance, Eibach, Whiteline, Mishimoto and Many, Many more!

I came across Wheelwell through a close friend of mine, and I have not only come to love the site, and its ability to track all my mods for me, but the community that has been created by the company is like none other. The Wheelwell team sets up their own events here in the Bay, does media coverage of events like SEMA and Formula Drift, and they do frequent member spotlights which feature the amazing builds found on their site.

This is a Brand Awareness initiative to spread the word that Wheelwell's mission is to make it easier for people to mod their cars, so whether or not you need to pick up a brand new radiator for your daily, or pick up a brand new Aluminator crate engine from Ford, Wheelwell has got your back! I personally have met a handful of the team behind Wheelwell ranging from: Content Producers; to the lead Sales Operations Manager; and even the Senior Director of the company! I can say without a doubt that these guys are here for us as car enthusiasts and purveyors of your dreams.

Since I became a member, and customer, of Wheelwell I have bought a Mishimoto radiator (highly discounted), a Custom spec'd Willwood brake setup for my Mustang, and even won a Eibach rear camber arm kit for my E46. These guys know their stuff and do all the work on the back end to ensure you have a pleasurable buying and building experience.

As for that free $200, head over to the site and use the code: "NEWMEMBER" during checkout, and this code can be used over and over again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online