For Sale SR Performance Lowering Springs - Coupe (79-04) *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Bought these this time last year with the idea of lowering my car while replacing my two broken front springs. After a lot of procrastination and change of mind set I decided I wanted coilovers, as I want to go really really low and I need new shocks and struts aswell.

These are from American Muscle. NEVER mounted. 0 miles on them. Brand spanken new.

I paid $169.99 for these a year ago and they are still that same price today. I obviously can't ship it for free like AM can so the shipping is built a little into the price... If it is more than I expect it to be I will cover it regardless, unless of course you are outside of the lower 48. In which case we will work out a reasonable price. I am asking $120 for these SR Performance Lowering Springs.

Little bit of info on the springs:
Estimated to drop the car 1.5" in both the front and rear after the springs settle(these springs have never been mounted so they will behave exactly like new springs. Give them time to settle).
Lowering the car lowers the center of gravity which improves handling.
Not sure on spring rate. But this is the link to them on the AM site.
http://www.americanmuscle.com/sr-springs-7904v8.html

I just want to try to get some of my money back to put into coilovers which are going to be about $800.

Pictures:
0QkxJu0.jpg

TzEetp2.jpg

5xtsvuy.jpg

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

Justang

Reaction score
In case anyone was curious, AM site indicates:

Spring Rate:Front: 525 lb/in.
Rear: 250 lb/in.
Usage:Street
Year:1979-2004Model:All V8 Coupes; except IRS Cobra's
Progressive or Standard:StandardEstimated Drop:1.5"F / 1.5" R

GLWS

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
In case anyone was curious, AM site indicates:

Spring Rate:Front: 525 lb/in.
Rear: 250 lb/in.
Usage:Street
Year:1979-2004Model:All V8 Coupes; except IRS Cobra's
Progressive or Standard:StandardEstimated Drop:1.5"F / 1.5" R

GLWS

Couldn't for the life of me find that and I just realized there is a 'specs' tab... lol silly me. Thanks for the info.

EDIT
I'm also not sure if that number on the spring (same number is on all 4 springs) is a production number, like that set has it's on number, or if it is a part number specific to all of the springs made for coupes by SR Performance. But I took a picture of it anyways incase anyone needed to see it.

02GT

Reaction score
Great springs, I have these on my 2002 and they have a nice drop and ride very nice. GLWS

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Special arrangement with a member. Springs are currently NOT for sale. Holding them for awhile til he can get his money in order. Will update when transaction is completed and/or transaction is canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online