still no ride of the month!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hes not a mod. if he gets to be a mod. i want to be a mod. why? because i need to undelete all my hard-earned posts that he'll delete.

also, so i can edit his posts at my own choosing.

LOL

itsblue95

Reaction score
a thread about ride of the month turns into a thread about needing new mods. this forum never fails to get off topic lol. a few new mods would be good to help out the older mods. but yes we need to get ride of the month back since that is what one of my goals is to be ride of the month one of these years

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
a thread about ride of the month turns into a thread about needing new mods. this forum never fails to get off topic lol. a few new mods would be good to help out the older mods. but yes we need to get ride of the month back since that is what one of my goals is to be ride of the month one of these years

yeah me too! i have always wanted to win it, most of the time (not saying this website is like this) ride of the month is a popularity contest.... or if the moderator chooses someone everyone votes for who they nominated

Orange Stang

Reaction score
i vote my green gt for a new mod. really on here and always contributing to the forums.

and we need ROTM back,eriously!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
it always turned into people with OEM looking SNs with $30,000 dropped into them complaining that the car with a S281 spoiler and bullit rims wins.
there has to be ground rules (posted in the first post, every month, no exceptions) that says that if you're going to cry about the nominations, just avoid the thread entirely.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea no doubt be happy for people. Or go touch dicks

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
First off we did add a new mod
I won dorm and the prize money is nothing special. Also I did make a rant on how s281 and bullitt wheeled cars suck and for someone to balls up and be different...

Dorm will be back don't fret peasants

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thats cool. he da man.

I would like a rotm still, even though nobody would ever nominate me haha ;p

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
It will get going soon enough. We only have 3 morel eft for this year. Im sure we will do another calender at somepoint and possible something else. Just give it time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online