still no ride of the month!

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
I dont nomrally even post in these type of threads either... I dont know how you sucked me in to this..

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you were just like "what's that g36 monkey guy doing not shutting up. he has no life"

Its ok, I know :(

Mustanger

Reaction score
But I REALLY LIKE Black Bullitt rims!!!! Does that mean I will never have a chance???? I mean I only have a decade or so left to accomplish my goal! LOL....

det_riot

Reaction score
What happens if I happeneed to start an unofficial sn95forums, ride of the month nominations thread? Then start start an offical unofficial rotm voting thread?

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I think it makes sense when each month is themed, that way you dont have sn's with 40k into them competing with a stock one, ya know? Like one month convertibles, another month track cars, etc. just a thought

OP
OP
Venomous96Cobra

Venomous96Cobra

Reaction score
We have been talking about this for months now! The powers that be don't seem to care! It has been on the bottom of their To-Do list! Some of us, including myself, have offered our services and nothing.... So I could care less at this point! I think you guys should let the mods deal with it whenever they feel like getting to it!

Mustanger

Reaction score
I hereby declare my car ride of the month! ......... IMHO of course! Actually it is ride of the year in my NSHO....LOL....just like all of yours!

framda

Reaction score
I think it makes sense when each month is themed, that way you dont have sn's with 40k into them competing with a stock one, ya know? Like one month convertibles, another month track cars, etc. just a thought

Great idea!

Black Ice

Reaction score

This sounds great, so mods get on this and start making this place more at home like it used to be.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
We have been talking about this for months now! The powers that be don't seem to care! It has been on the bottom of their To-Do list! Some of us, including myself, have offered our services and nothing.... So I could care less at this point! I think you guys should let the mods deal with it whenever they feel like getting to it!

+1 At this point just let it rest. It'll happen when its going to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online