Reaction score
d2e88116169eb285f69ff855c562ecfa.jpg

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
B

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Bunch more parts showed up this week. Hope I can find the time to get some work done before I leave for work again.
My Odyssey battery got ordered by accident from amazon so it looks like the battery relocation is happening sooner than later lol. Since I was doing that I ordered the fabricated PS tank reservoir to finish out the engine bay in the looks department, minus sanding and clearcoating the charge piping.
Ran into a SNAFU with my wheel offsets and IRS, so IRS is no longer an option as long as I have my Chicanes. The new tires are going on the Chicanes this week.
With no IRS, I ordered MM Coilovers and PHB setup for my Konis. That's all I can think of for now.. Still working on the tune..
Spent most of my time ordering Dirtbike parts for my new 500 lmao

OP
OP
B

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Ordered 2.5" LS tailpipes from LRS and then saw pics of them and cancelled.. Ended up getting a hell of a deal on a dynomax ultra flow SS catback from summit and a rebate. I should actually come out ahead after selling my polished Borla Catback.. I wanted to do a bassani catback but the PHB severely limits you on exhaust options, and side exhaust or turn downs are NOT an option for this car. I get so sick of smelling like exhaust and my ears ringing in the white car its not funny.

OP
OP
B

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Thanks. I guess they only make these for 94-98 :(
Correct.. One of the very few places we get a leg up :) I'd still take the 99 up one piece design lol.. Biggest pet peeve on SN95's are the ****ing headlight mounting!

azurebluemach

Reaction score
You've done a kick ass job on this one. Do you have a thread for the white one? I haven't seen that one yet lol. I'm a noob here lol.

Instagram - @ab_mach1

OP
OP
B

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
You've done a kick ass job on this one. Do you have a thread for the white one? I haven't seen that one yet lol. I'm a noob here lol.

Instagram - @ab_mach1
Thank you. I do photoshoots from time to time but I started on the white car long before this forum even existed.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFjbEwMwrZc[/video]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member