1b9892710654ac3da0976e81f5808803.jpg

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
[emoji106]

How well do those RT615k's hold up in the street? They're a 200tw right?
This car hasn't really been driven because my brand-spanking-new V3 is a piece of s*** but I have run the RT 615 on my other car the whole time I've had it. They are awesome. I couldn't really tell you on what you would get for mileage on something though. Not even a ballpark because my car sits so long without being driven after heat Cycles them that they get hard and then of course the rear or spinning pretty much anytime I'm in the car

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
That's what I figured, not really and "best tire" solution out there! I need something that will last at least 10-15k and live in the rains

OP
OP
B

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
That's what I figured, not really and "best tire" solution out there! I need something that will last at least 10-15k and live in the rains
They're actually incredible tires. I bet a person could get 15K out of them on something driven normally. They make my Nitto invos look like garbage. They have super thick stiff sidewalls and awesome beat protectors if you have really expensive Wheels. Even if there's someone stretched like they are in my rear stay still protrude past the bead because of the molded in Rim protectors. They also do very well in the rain

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
They're actually incredible tires. I bet a person could get 15K out of them on something driven normally. They make my Nitto invos look like garbage. They have super thick stiff sidewalls and awesome beat protectors if you have really expensive Wheels. Even if there's someone stretched like they are in my rear stay still protrude past the bead because of the molded in Rim protectors. They also do very well in the rain

Hell, I may try a set out. Thanks for that information. I have been looking at BFG Rival and also R888's.

OP
OP
B

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Hell, I may try a set out. Thanks for that information. I have been looking at BFG Rival and also R888's.
They're definitely a better street tire than the other two

Sho Amo

Reaction score
I love this car! Any plans for a rear spoiler? Maybe even a delete?

Also, it seems you want this to be the ultimate cruise car. I think the IRS is a must if thats the case. Im not a huge fan of the chicanes anyways.

Reaction score
Dang - that is a very clean looking car. I actually came into this thread expecting to talk crap about 'ruining' a beautiful stock Cobra, but you did some very tasteful work to your car. Excellent job!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online