stupid questions about your car

bottlefed97

Reaction score
Not a question but... I had a gang (about 8) or guys/girls crammed in a jacked up truck with a confederate flag sticking out of the bed, pull up next to me while my cousin was driving my car and I was riding.

They said "How ya like that girl's caaaaar!?!?" "Nice f@ggot mobile!!"

I just told em to go fvcktheir already inbred selves and my cousin didn't say anything lol

And one time I was sitting at a gas station filling up my car, minding my own business, when a newer red Ford Ranger pulled in slowly with two boys with cowboy hats on. They rolled slowly past my car and came to a stop a few feet ahead, then one leaned out and said:

Them - "Enjoying the car daddy bought for you, huh!?" "Daddy pays for all your sh!t doesn't he f@ggot!"

Me - "I pay for everything but my dad helps me work on my car.. thanks"

Them - "Pussy!" And several other things I can't remember.

Me - "Get out of your truck."

Them - "F@g! Go fvck yourself!"

Me - "C'mon, get out of the damn truck if i'm such a pussy."

Then they hauled @ss and I closed my gas cap and took off after them. I caught up to them down the road and they tried brake checking me and then got onto the interstate and I let it go.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
huh, never had any interaction with any random person that was just on his way by and decided to call me a fag. Either you, or florida must be a little different :)

bottlefed97

Reaction score
ttocs said:
huh, never had any interaction with any random person that was just on his way by and decided to call me a fag. Either you, or florida must be a little different :)

Florida is full or people like that. Some guy was going 35 in a 50 yesterday so I was tailing him and then when he went to turn I passed him. He honked and flicked me off and I could see him yelling lol.

It's like, if youre gonna go that freakin slow, let people get around you.

greenscobie86

Reaction score
ttocs said:

Yeah in NYC something like this could start a real shitstorm... I did almost get into several fights over parking spots, and stupid shit like that in the city...

F

FullThrottleStangs

funny conversation with some guy:

guy-"hey what version of mach 1 is that?"
me- "uhhhh... theres only one version"
guy- "no, ford made a n/a mach 1 with 300 hp, a 5.0 mach with 380 hp, and a procharged 5.4 liter with 480 hp, stupid"
me- ":tard: no. you fail."

i also had another guy try to tell me my mach is front wheel drive..... :dontknow:

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
wow... y'all have some wild interactions... i'm from the woods, never catch shit like that...

blkmcnasty

Reaction score
"NIGHTRIDER!!!" --- (everytime i pull into an "old person" car show)

seriously people, Ok i can see the similarities but its not a FU(KIN FIREBIRD!!!

adrift

Reaction score
blkmcnasty said:
"NIGHTRIDER!!!" --- (everytime i pull into an "old person" car show)

seriously people, Ok i can see the similarities but its not a FU(KIN FIREBIRD!!!

An "old person" car show? Like classic cars? Hot Rods?

Petek

Reaction score
random old guy : is your camaro a v8?
me : what? i dont have a camaro.

Ronin

Reaction score
Haven't had any yet for the Mustang, but this happened the first time I took my 300ZX Twin Turbo to the strip.

I lined up against an older Dakota. Had a big tach, sounded nasty...no idea if he had done anything aside from sawing the exhaust off. We line up and go. It was my first time, so I ran a pokey 14.4...to his 16.5. He comes up to my window later...

Dakota: Dude, what've you got in that thing?
Me: Twin turbo V6...
Dakota: What kind of car is it?
Me: Nissan 300ZX...
Dakota: Oh...I thought it was like a Saturn or something.

Really? Mine was green...I know they made a lot of green Saturns, but come on people, even if it's not your cup of tea, learn to know the difference between this:

2369564960101914293S600x600Q85.jpg

and this

1077276702039198623S600x600Q85.jpg

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
^^ that car is one of the very few imports i actually like.
not really a question, but one time i was fillin up at the gas station, minding my own business and this flamin homo in a prius is at the pump beside me looking at my car in disgust. after a good 2 mins, im finally like can i help you? he says yea u can stop driving that gas guzzling American car and get something that gets better gas mileage. i says nah, im good but i appreciate you saving me the gas im about to do a burnout with. i hopped in my car, rolled out, and did a brake stand lol.

Suspect

Reaction score
:laughing4: :laughing4: some of these are great.

i also get the knight rider, does it talk bullsh##. haha no. :angry7:

ivan12

Reaction score
Well the "new" knigh trider is a mustang :dontknow:

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
I wish I could come across some of these idiots you guys are talking about. Mostly I get people rolling down their windows at lights asking random stuff about the car but nothing stupid other then a few times

Reaction score
Once when I had my old '99 GT, we got a pretty bad snowstorm in Omaha. My dumb self thought I'd be OK with 300 lbs of sandbags in the trunk. Well I ended up getting stuck at an unplowed intersection (there was like 8" of snow but had to stop for the stop sign). After trying unsuccessfully to get my car unstuck (the rocking method) for a few minutes, a lady who was behind me came up to my window and asked "What wheel drive is your car?". Really lady? Can you not see the huge ice slicks under both rear tires?

Another time, me and my buddies were cruising around in my '99 Cobra vert and we decided to stop at a local hangout (movie theater parking lot). As usual it was full of ricer kids and jacked up trucks. After BS'ing with a few people, we came upon a kid who had a riced out yellow Prelude. The only thing I could see that was done performance-wise was an Ebay "short ram" intake. The interior was painted yellow and it had yellow neons under it and under the hood. There was quite a few people standing around his car, so we thought it was something special. It wasn't. We started laughing at the owner. We then piled in my Cobra and lit em up as we left the parking lot. In the distance I heard "Get a REAL car!!!" Yep, it was the owner of the Prelude. I just laughed and took off....

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
^i fucking hate ricers.
i have a ricer sphiel i need to get out do we have a rice thread?

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
I like some of these. Sadly, I have another one to add. I had one of the technicians at the dealership I work at(I work at a FORD dealership no less) and asked what is wrong that my car is idling so rough. I told him it had a cam, he couldn't believe it, he understood but he said he has never seen an SN95 before with a cam like mine apparently. He is a cool guy and it was a very understandable mistake, but still, the difference between a rough running car vs. a cammed car is quite the difference...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online