sub frame connectors

myk

Reaction score
file.jpg

Are you in Miramar or something? The roads in San Diego are flawless and I have no issue driving my car anywhere apart from Mira Mesa/Miramar.

When I first moved so San Diego from New York the first thing I noticed was the amount of work being done on the infrastructure: freeways, bridges, city streets, you name it. 27 years later and nothing has changed, certainly in Mira Mesa/Miramar where I grew up and now in Hillcrest where I now reside. The roads are always broken up and under some sort of construction. Hell there was a two story sized steam shovel parked on my street for two months :rolleyes: Suffice to say I don't like our roads too much.

Lmfao. Want shitty disgusting streets? come to new york mmkay

Born in Queens and raised for a little there; I've been meaning to visit...

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
When I first moved so San Diego from New York the first thing I noticed was the amount of work being done on the infrastructure: freeways, bridges, city streets, you name it. 27 years later and nothing has changed, certainly in Mira Mesa/Miramar where I grew up and now in Hillcrest where I now reside. The roads are always broken up and under some sort of construction. Hell there was a two story sized steam shovel parked on my street for two months :rolleyes: Suffice to say I don't like our roads too much.

Born in Queens and raised for a little there; I've been meaning to visit...

no kidding, what parta queens? I'm on staten island

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Forest Hills. I'm told New York is very different from when I lived there in the late 80's. I'd like to see for myself someday...

Ah gotcha. Yeah it is. I mean I'm only 19 but born and raised in staten island. Things have definitely changed from when I was younger

DavidBoren

Reaction score
Ford probably put the stock 4x4 suspension in Mustangs so it didn't matter what the roads were like on the west coast or the east coast or Canada. That being said, every stang needs more low.

As for chassis braces, there are no cons. Like anything you get for your car, they cost money. You can't consider that a con, especially when you pay just as much for a cold air intake without thinking twice. The subframe connectors will give you results that you can feel more than any cold air intake ever will.

Just note, if you have, or ever plan on having, side exit exhaust, then you need special chassis braces to accommodate the exhaust. So plan accordingly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online