SVE Red springs

Walking Tall

Reaction score
Are these still available? I see them still advertised but cannot find them on the website. I thought about trying them out since they looked to be such a great price.

daracboy82

Reaction score
Just checked myself, and i didnt see them on there either....

188slo50

Reaction score
There was a thread on Corral.net about them and how they didnt lower as much as described or at all in some cases. Some people got replacements from them and they were just cheap ebay replacments and were told there the same thing

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
We are not offering them right now. The last batch that came in to us was a bad batch so we pulled them. They are not cheap Ebay springs, we have them made for us. We have since switched manufactures and are in the process of bringing back the SVE springs. They should be here hopefully come December. They are in the process of being made at the moment.

daracboy82

Reaction score
Good deal. I will be on the lookout for them in December.. Those are on my Christmas list....

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Jarrod, I have them, but is there low quality control on them? Not trying to knock the product at all, but I have noticed it drops some peoples cars a lot, while mine doesn't look much lower than stock. I think my car sits great (well, I think the right rear is about a half inch lower than the left) but otherwise its good.

Just wondering, I know they are easy on the wallet so I'm not complaining really. The SVE stuff is great.

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
We had good luck with them up until the last batch we received. No one ever said anything bad about them. I had well over 100 customer pictures on our website of those springs. I even ran them on my personal 2002 GT. The quality was never an issue, then all of a sudden, every set that was sent out seem to do something different. They were wrong and it was brought to our attention. We got all of those customers taken care of with either a refund, or a different set of springs. I don't think we sent out a lot of sets when the bad batch came to us.

If you want me to look into it shoot me a PM with your first and last name, and your billing zip code. Ill look into it and see when you bought them, and if it was part of the bad batch.

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
Good deal. We are expected to see them back in stock in about 4-5 weeks. Just a heads up.

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
No. We changed them to allow a 1-1.5" drop with these. Here is a direct link to the new LRS-SPRINGS. The picture is wrong for the moment, it's showing a Black spring and we had the color changed to Silver. They are made right here in the USA as well. Here is a full list of the drops, and they cars they fit.

This SVE progressive spring kit Fits:
79-93 5.0L Mustang hardtop (including Cobra) - 1.2" front/1.0" rear drop
94-04 4.6/5.0L Mustang hardtop - 1.5" front/1.5" rear drop
94-98 Cobra hardtop - 1.5" front/1.5" rear drop
03-04 Mach 1 hardtop - 1.1" front/1.0" rear drop
99-04 3.8L Mustang convertible - 1.1" front/1.1" rear drop

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
No problem man. I was hoping it would be another 2" drop as well, but they wanted to switch it up a little bit since we had to change manufactures.

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
I have had that a few times on the other forums as well. These springs are made right here in the USA. So the cost went up for us as well. I wont say who is making these springs, and who made our last set, but I know for sure its a very trusted manufacture. Hopefully we wont ever have a bad batch come in with any of these new sets.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.