SVTPerformace.com?!?!?

97WhitePony

Active Member
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
As long as they keep up with the pictures and videos haha... iknow of alot of people who just visit it for that purpose only haha...
 

SMOKE

Active Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
675
Reaction score
0
Up now .. may have been maintenance.
 

badass98svt

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,148
Reaction score
0
i'm on SVTP several times daily. never heard anything about it being for sale, and it wasn't down anytime recently either
 

WyoTechMSA

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
1,568
Reaction score
0
badass98svt said:
i'm on SVTP several times daily. never heard anything about it being for sale, and it wasn't down anytime recently either

what he said
 

WyoTechMSA

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
1,568
Reaction score
0
Thanks man its good to see some familiar names on a new board. I like it here because there is alot less animocity.
 

shaolinmonk777

New Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
i think you spelled it wrong. its not performace its performance. theres a "n" in it. thats the problem.
 

spdracer

New Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
97WhitePony said:
As long as they keep up with the pictures and videos haha... iknow of alot of people who just visit it for that purpose only haha...

count me as one of those people lol.
 

Peter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
6
97WhitePony said:
As long as they keep up with the pictures and videos haha... iknow of alot of people who just visit it for that purpose only haha...

thats usually why I visit that site

hot chicks thread and hot gf thread FTW
 
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
badass98svt said:
i'm on SVTP several times daily. never heard anything about it being for sale, and it wasn't down anytime recently either

same. I usually stick the SN95 forum and stay out of the lounge. ;D
 

blackfang

Active Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
462
Reaction score
2
That place is going to shit real fast. I stay off Stangnet and may end up staying off SVTP too.
 

badass98svt

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,148
Reaction score
0
The sn95 forums has a GREAT group of guys. VERY knowledgeable!
SVTP is my primary forum. I stay in the sn95 forums section though.
They all ahve the exact same car as me, so they have the best and most accurate info usually. You know what I'm saying?
Blackfang, You shouldn't stop coming to SVTP, just stay in our section, you know how the guys are in there. I don't see you over there too often at all. But I see you on MW all the time, now THAT site is a bunch of A-HOLES.
PERIOD
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
badass98svt said:
The sn95 forums has a GREAT group of guys. VERY knowledgeable!
SVTP is my primary forum. I stay in the sn95 forums section though.
They all ahve the exact same car as me, so they have the best and most accurate info usually. You know what I'm saying?
Blackfang, You shouldn't stop coming to SVTP, just stay in our section, you know how the guys are in there. I don't see you over there too often at all. But I see you on MW all the time, now THAT site is a bunch of A-HOLES.
PERIOD

the bottom line is sn95forums has the best group of guys on the net PERIOD END OF STORY :)
 

blackfang

Active Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
462
Reaction score
2
badass98svt said:
The sn95 forums has a GREAT group of guys. VERY knowledgeable!
SVTP is my primary forum. I stay in the sn95 forums section though.
They all ahve the exact same car as me, so they have the best and most accurate info usually. You know what I'm saying?
Blackfang, You shouldn't stop coming to SVTP, just stay in our section, you know how the guys are in there. I don't see you over there too often at all. But I see you on MW all the time, now THAT site is a bunch of A-HOLES.
PERIOD

I actually visit the different sites for different reasons. Most of my posts on SVTP are from the sn-95 section. I stay in there the most but also venture other areas of SVTP. Hell I have made 10-15 Posts today alone there.

MW do have assholes but I go there because its comical as there isnt any real tech. If I want hardcore tech I stay away from Stangnet and MW and venture MPH, Modular Depot, Modular Fords, lurk Modular Misfits and here.
 

Twista

Legend
Joined
Mar 7, 2006
Messages
6,042
Reaction score
76
MW FORUM is the shittest/suckest mustang forum on the net.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
74,606
Messages
1,449,121
Members
13,438
Latest member
rjankow661

Members online

No members online now.
Top