SVTPerformace.com?!?!?

badass98svt

Reaction score
I'm not doing too bad. The Cobra is hibernating and I've been slowly buying mods over the winter.
I need to replace an exhaust gasket and my spark plug gaskets. I also need to replace an O-ring on my oil cooler.
I just bought my SCT2 tuner and next up will be a bi-zenon HID kit.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
wish i had the money to start doing mods for winter.. but no go as of yet.. and yea its hibernating as well thanks to my summer tires lol...

and nice the lights should look good

badass98svt

Reaction score
I also have a brand new set of the ultra clear cobra foglights i will be installing over the winter too.
A few minor suspension pieces and I'll have everything I need for over the winter.
I just need a bumpsteer kit and some nice c/c plates.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
personally ide love to redo my rearend and finish most of my suspension.. at least just a few things.. but no lol...

take some pics when its all done man.. :banana:

badass98svt

Reaction score
He means the sn95 area of SVTP is very informative, and drama free

OP
OP
S

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
what do u mean

The SN95 section is one of the only places I browse over on SVTP. That site is a pain in the arse! Welp that and alone side the MACA forum. Too many "on-line bullies" that think they know everything and the world revolves around them and their association with SVTP. Little rant, sorry :comando:

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
Matt94GT said:
what do u mean

The SN95 section is one of the only places I browse over on SVTP. That site is a pain in the arse! Welp that and alone side the MACA forum. Too many "on-line bullies" that think they know everything and the world revolves around them and their association with SVTP. Little rant, sorry :comando:
yeap, way too many big heads over there

blackfang

Reaction score
Shifty Powers said:
badass.. blackfang... CIOTTI .. what the fux is up guys... yea the SN95 section over at SVTPerformance is the shiZZZZZ!!!!! O0
LOL. The only thing that bothers me about that site is in the SN95 section people dont search for answers. it is common to see 4-5 threads on the same exact subject. Personally I think if you looked first and then asked it would clear it up for some threads that havent been explained.

I like that section and the Maca section, but damn sometimes those reoccuring threads are annoying.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online

No members online now.