svtperformance is ridiculously slow!

G

GREG@SN95

No... SN95forums is by the far the best forum...

I've been to alot of forums... None compare.

1. The forum software, its easy to use, we don't get spammers like vbull and phpBB, and has a ton of cool features.
2. The members. SN95forums has members from ALL OVER THE WORLD! Its great. I can't do local forums, cause I don't like most folk from NJ. Having world wide members is great, you learn alot about life in different places.
3. Our forum leaders. They are friendly, they care, and they aint arrogant. How many people have ya'll banned? lol, well me once temp, but noone.
4. Member benefits. Backroom, photo hosting, etc

Out of all the forums I've been part of, or have browsed. SN95forums is the best. Everyone knows each other. All our members are welcome and respectful as are our forum leaders. We can joke back and forth without hurting feelings. Theres alot to learn about, not only sn95s, but other mustangs, non mustangs, and life. I consider alot of the members here friends even though we aint never met in person, and I'm sure alot of you will agree on that.

SVTP ain't my cup of tea. I'm sure all the members there love it. Good for them. But SVTP aint nothing compared to SN95forums.

S

scarface

GREG@SN95 said:

1. The forum software, its easy to use, we don't get spammers like vbull and phpBB, and has a ton of cool features.
2. The members. SN95forums has members from ALL OVER THE WORLD! Its great. I can't do local forums, cause I don't like most folk from NJ. Having world wide members is great, you learn alot about life in different places.
3. Our forum leaders. They are friendly, they care, and they aint arrogant. How many people have ya'll banned? lol, well me once temp, but noone.

Out of all the forums I've been part of, or have browsed. SN95forums is the best. Everyone knows each other. All our members are welcome and respectful as are our forum leaders. We can joke back and forth without hurting feelings. Theres alot to learn about, not only sn95s, but other mustangs, non mustangs, and life. I consider alot of the members here friends even though we aint never met in person, and I'm sure alot of you will agree on that.

SVTP ain't my cup of tea. I'm sure all the members there love it. Good for them. But SVTP aint nothing compared to SN95forums.
wrong..."whatsupadrian" got banned for telling Dal to F-off.

G

GREG@SN95

scarface said:
GREG@SN95 said:

Well I've been MIA lately... I dont even know who in the hell that is... links?

S

scarface

GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:
GREG@SN95 said:

Well I've been MIA lately... I dont even know who in the hell that is... links?
http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=12973.msg198072#msg198072

B

BLWN SN-95

the actual svtp site itself is very good there's just to many tools on there, it only works in the early morning and at night so it pisses me off i sell alot of stuff on there too and the shitty connections ruin alot of sales for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online