Teal Resurrection - 1995 GT

lutter94

Reaction score
Looks great! Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before! I have always wanted Torque Trust II's on mine, now I want them more....lol

hottwheels04

Reaction score
badass man! sucks to see you sell it!But cant wait to see if u buy the 5.0 saleen! I want to see similar build thread on the new 95 5.0 and more info on ur turbo sn95 :)

OP
OP
TTSaleen

TTSaleen

Reaction score
badass man! sucks to see you sell it!But cant wait to see if u buy the 5.0 saleen! I want to see similar build thread on the new 95 5.0 and more info on ur turbo sn95 :)

Haven't posted on here in a while.
The deal fell thru on the 95 saleen.
I actually bought a 1993 LX coupe - 5.0 in Reef Blue color.
I've been working on it heavily recently.

Here's a few pics -

100_8751.jpg

100_8754.jpg

100_8624.jpg

100_8717.jpg

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
whats with the box in the back? sub? and you would be playing Fast and furious. lol the first one is still the best. are those mach one seats? and i love a good notch back! i would love to see more pics.

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
hey man i seen you where in NC. im just outside of goldsboro in pikeville. maybe we can meet up one day and i can check out that clean fox or your saleen. ive been trying to get a group of guys i know around here to have a small meet in smithfield for a while but we cant seem to agree on a time or place.

OP
OP
TTSaleen

TTSaleen

Reaction score
U do some crazy good work

Thanks I appreciate the compliment! :)

whats with the box in the back? sub? and you would be playing Fast and furious. lol the first one is still the best. are those mach one seats? and i love a good notch back! i would love to see more pics.

Fast and Furious HAHA!!! Yes it's a 10" sub I bought and installed along with an amp (all Kicker stuff).
I also put that PYLE headunit in it. It has GPS, NAV, DVD, etc. I love it. :)

holy shit... i really dont like you..

LOL.

hey man i seen you where in NC. im just outside of goldsboro in pikeville. maybe we can meet up one day and i can check out that clean fox or your saleen. ive been trying to get a group of guys i know around here to have a small meet in smithfield for a while but we cant seem to agree on a time or place.

I work at Fastlane Motorsports in Benson every Saturday and live outside of Raleigh. Maybe we can hit up somewhere.
You going to Fayetteville dragstrip tomorrow for the HPJ Draggin Rights race? I may be there on the coupe.

So freakin nice.
Thanks I appreciate it.

If you guys don't mind, I guess I could put up a build-thread about it.
Since it's a Fox body, I was reluctant to do so.

Ryan

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
nah i didnt know anything about it. and ive never been to fastlane. ive heard alot of good and bad reviews. but ive had alot of friends take there stuff there or get help from there and said good things. i stay about an hour south of raleigh out near goldsboro. im not big into the strip scene. unless i hear about it from friends and such i dont really go. and the only ones ive been too is dunn/benson and rockingham.

bknblack

Reaction score
Dang it man, Ive been trying to snag those mach seats from you for years and NOW you have a set in the coupe too. BOOOOOOO You suck, Lol jealousy rears its ugly head.

OP
OP
TTSaleen

TTSaleen

Reaction score
Next time I'm in town imma have to come check out these masterpieces, I'm from Durham...

No problem. Let me know. :)

Dang it man, Ive been trying to snag those mach seats from you for years and NOW you have a set in the coupe too. BOOOOOOO You suck, Lol jealousy rears its ugly head.

Haha! Long time no see man! How's the car doing? Haven't seen you in a year or so!

Ryan

bknblack

Reaction score
So Ryan - (My evil Twin) we meet again....Hahaha Ive been doin good man, I had a baby girl and ever since then the car has kinda been sidelined, Even been on the fence about of selling it. Had some good friends kick me in the ass and jumped back into the project. Just had an all over paint job and Im startin to collect some small stuff to get it back up to my OCD standards. I need to come see ya and do some window shopping. Been following your projects and I must say WOWZA!!! Congrats on King of Streets stuff, I was following along and rootin for ya.
P.S. Find me some mach seats or bullits Those looked cool. haha

OP
OP
TTSaleen

TTSaleen

Reaction score
Quick update on the old Teal Resurrection!

The new owner stopped by last week and I got a chance to snap some pictures.

As an added BONUS, the new owner of my 89 coupe came by also at the same time!

Enjoy the pics! :D

100_9284.jpg

100_9285.jpg

100_9286.jpg

100_9287.jpg

100_9289.jpg

100_9288.jpg

100_9292.jpg

det_riot

Reaction score
The ONLY thing i can nit pick about those cars is the taillight bezels on the Teal beast look a little faded. Other than that, immaculate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Devin72

Members online