The Handz Detailing Collection

Win

Legend
Reaction score
The little Green..... I loved that thing when i did Detailing in Ga as a 2nd job / Business.

That thing did wonders!!!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
that is a nice spread handz.
I thought I had a lot of stuff!

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Got my 3M Polishes Yesterday from Detailing.com!!! Since Detailing.com is located in So Cal, I drove right over and picked them up!!! I met the Owner Rene who is a VERY cool guy and is running a Great business!!! I will buy from Detailing.com AGAIN!!

From what the owner was saying, He will start selling menzerna polishes early 2010!!!

I am VERY excited to try UltraFine!!!

3MLineUpSmall.jpg

wnracing

Reaction score
Dude.. Seriously.. How can you possibly need all of this crap? I mean.. Damn. I'm pretty much speechless. I thought that I had a bunch of crap. :laughing5:

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wnracing said:
Dude.. Seriously.. How can you possibly need all of this crap? I mean.. Damn. I'm pretty much speechless. I thought that I had a bunch of crap. :laughing5:

The most products you have, the more weapons you have in you arsenal... Not 1 product can do everything.... you need different tools for different jobs. lol

NERD

Reaction score
Handz, you do realize if you spent half the money on mods as you do on detailer, you'd be fast enough to not have to have a clean car right?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sxynerd said:
Handz, you do realize if you spent half the money on mods as you do on detailer, you'd be fast enough to not have to have a clean car right?

Put it this way, All of these products are an investment.... I dont just use them on my car, i detailer other peoples cars to make a little cash on the side.

..... Then all my cash I make on the side detailing, goes into more products. If i do a Neighbors car for them and they pay me some money, i take that and by more detailing stuff.

This is My hobby.... No matter what care I have, i will have to keep it clean.

Plus alot of products I buy I can trade samples to other people. The more the Better!!!

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Got this in the mail today. This Wax was kinda hard to find.... But i got if from a forum member on DetailingBliss.com

I heard so many good things about the 'Old Skool' #16 so bought some myself....

Megs16WaxSmall.jpg

dafizuck

Reaction score
sxynerd said:

I was going to say he probably doesnt make any money with all he spends on new products... haha. Im not complaining though, love seein the pics you post.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
when you drive a "Street Car", Its more fun Looking REALLY clean, Then driving REALLY fast.

Plus, if you have a Clean car and you drive it fast, nobody can see how flawless the paint is lol

dafizuck

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
when you drive a "Street Car", Its more fun Looking REALLY clean, Then driving REALLY fast.

Plus, if you have a Clean car and you drive it fast, nobody can see how flawless the paint is lol

Thats what it should say under your name.. hahaha.

bottlefed97

Reaction score
I love your thread man, it makes me want to finish my car and get it painted so I can detail it! lol

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Got some More Stuff in today!!!

Got a Pit Bull Electric Blower. Great for getting water out of the cracks!!

PitBullBlower1Small.jpg

PitBullBlower2Small.jpg

Also Got This stuff in. Dealerships use it when they sell a car. I bought a few rolls to use for customers!!!

FloorPlastic1Small.jpg

FloorPlastic2Small.jpg

FloorPlastic3Small.jpg

got5.0

Reaction score
^Lame lol
Sweet man, I never thought of doing that ha ha...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online