The Handz Detailing Collection

95BlkCobra

Reaction score
dude handz ive got to have you do my car. i dont live too far away and id be more than willing to drive there and hangout. hit me up with a pm

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
95BlkCobra said:
dude handz ive got to have you do my car. i dont live too far away and id be more than willing to drive there and hangout. hit me up with a pm
If you are Interested in a detail, send me a PM and we can meet up and I can give you a quote depending on what you want done.

Orange Stang

Reaction score
man, i just got some chem guys stuff and im very, very impressed. buy more here soon hopefully!

Nice collection. Mines just stuff i decided I didnt like im piling up against a wall.......

Woody6799

Reaction score
Holy Old thread... but this just shows how dedicated you are to detailing... Handz you are a wealth of knowledge, I love reading your threads.

Nacho98

Reaction score
It's much better to focus on the process rather than the product, IMO.

At the end of the day, the vast majority of chemicals do more or less the same thing.

Impressive collection nonetheless.

mustangspartan

Reaction score
Ok were is the thread of the cars you have done now.. For this collection i feel i must see the outcome :)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Handz, you totally need a big metal cabinet for all this stuff!

I dunno Nacho, the skill is definately important, but the right product totally saves time and gives you better results.
I used 4 different products just yesterday that had me thinking "I'm glad I bought all this stuff"

Nacho98

Reaction score
True, and I agree some products are a bit better than others, and some will have different characteristics during application, but the end result is more or less the same in many cases. I could probably wax my car with off the shelf liquid Meguiar's and tell you it was 50/50 wax on top of sealant and glaze etc. and my guess is nobody could tell the difference.

My comment was more for people who, say, buy the 3-4 polishes in the Wolfgang line, then the Adam's line, then the Poorboy's line, then the Menzerna line, then the Optimum line, etc...at the end of the day they've got 20 bottles of polish that really aren't much different. I dunno, that's just something I read from a professional who's been doing it 20 years and said he's got bottles and bottles of stuff like that that he's either never used, or barely used, and all it got him was an empty wallet.

Of course we all like detailing, and it's another money pit, and that's why we are all here, myself included. ;)

Marvin97

Reaction score
I came in here expecting to find some really clean rides, what a let down :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78