The new Mach 1 !!!!!!!!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I like all the new mustangs honestly. I am trying like hell to get up to that hp and only praying for reliability.

BigBore96

Reaction score
I like it! Idk if I like it in white though which is weird as I normally like white.

Did top gear US ever become worthy of the top gear name?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Werecow

Werecow

Reaction score
Valid point on the shaker hood, I always thought that was one of the things that made the Mach 1's so cool... Along with the Boss Mustangs...

OP
OP
Werecow

Werecow

Reaction score
I do like the fact that they retained the classic Mach 1 badging on it... That little retro touch looks groovy on that body style!

delling3

Reaction score
I love the shaker hood too - but not sure I would like it on the S550. The shape of S-550 is so smooth - kind of like it was formed of Liquid Metal (Terminator 2 reference), or was made of chocolate that was left on the dashboard on a sunny day. I just can't see how they stick a shaker hood in the middle of that and pull it off. That said, "yes please".

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love the shaker hood too - but not sure I would like it on the S550. The shape of S-550 is so smooth - kind of like it was formed of Liquid Metal (Terminator 2 reference), or was made of chocolate that was left on the dashboard on a sunny day. I just can't see how they stick a shaker hood in the middle of that and pull it off. That said, "yes please".

This exactly. They could pull the Bullitt off cause of its slick looks but this body still would never flow with a shaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boostr1

Reaction score
I think it's
giphy.gif

Last edited:

joe65

Reaction score
yeah i like it, but not sure its worth the price tag versus a gt. I'm going to put my neck on the line and say i think the 3rd gen 5.0 will become a pita. too much electronic shit on it. Direct injection is great until its not. Yes i'm getting old, but really i think we will coming to the end of the ICE before long and this Mach is just not what a lot of people hoped. Yeah i get after coming out with the Gt500 what can you do, but market the car to make some money. Just my worthless 2c.

OP
OP
Werecow

Werecow

Reaction score
I sorta unnerstand what you mean... Fuel injection is really groovy till it ain't.. I still know how to work on a Holley, DBL pumper or vac either one.. I'm sorta with Uncle Tony on that school of thinking...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online