the route i decided to take

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
after going over and over the choices on what to do with my 96 gt, this is what i think i'm gonna do. was seriously going to vortech supercharge but it's just not really that important to me living in the city with constant traffic jams to have 400 or so hp.

i'm gonna keep the motor how it is with the simple bolt ons it has cause i have no probs with how it runs. runs out pretty good actually so im good there.

instead i'm gonna do the type of shit that i like and that i'm into :)

cervinis speedster covers

Untitled-1433-1.jpg

xenon wing

xeno_ymustang_2.jpg

sony 7" touch screen double din dvd/cd/mps and back up cam.

sony-xnv-770bt-7-inch-touchscreen-double-din-in-dash-dvd-mp3-wma-aac-jpeg-mp4-receiver-1-2.jpg

billet steering wheel with half wrap painted either body color or black leather wrap???

0812tr_05_z1984_chevy_c10billet_steering_wheel.jpg

billet specialties pedals

307HBP_02-10_AVALANCHE.jpg

upr interior polished billet kit/package

yhst-37354654005614_2232_47803306.gif

ccw 505a's 20x8.5 and 20x11's

CCW505a1-1.jpg

and also i gotta bag it, lmao! i just have to. i know you you guys arent into this type of shit but hey.....it's my thing. hope to have this all done throughout this winter. wish me luck :)

TanTop94

Reaction score
You should post about that wing when you get/ install it, I've seen it before and was worried about buying it as I haven't really seen it before.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
hahaha, i know chris. and that's actually gonna be my toughest project being that sn's spline dont match up with any billet wheel hubs, lol. but i have skillz!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
You should post about that wing when you get/ install it, I've seen it before and was worried about buying it as I haven't really seen it before.
lol, my trunk is sitting in my bedroom along with 2 20" wheels. i havent started filling the wholes yet but everything i do i'll post up pics for sure.

5ptSlow

Reaction score
hmm. I like all of it except the double din Sony HU. You can honestly get something better tony. I would highly suggest a Pioneer Double Din HU, those things are awesome. and you can match the buttons to your car color :p

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
well my uncle has this exact unit in his tahoe and it's actually really nice. the cam is awesome. but yea pioneer makes great double din's as well.....we'll see. but i like where your heads at with the matching knob color..:p

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lord almighty. At first I was like yeah this is gonna look goo.....oh no. lol

A few suggestions:

OEM Cobra pedals
Pick a few billet interior pieces, all that stuff is gonna make your car look like a jewelry store.
Billet steering wheel, no.

otherwise it shouldn't be too bad.

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
drive across pa and bag my car for me too :D

good luck tony! and it doesn't matter if people don't like it. it's your car, do what you wanna do.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I will never speak to you again if you get ccw's before me......other than that I'm seriously looking forward to seeing the progress.....your car is mostly about style and I figured you were basically there but all of that will top it

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone

188slo50

Reaction score
All the stuff your getting should look good. Im not much on the speedster cover but Ive never seen one done correct either and I cant wait to see those wheels on it.

justi88

Reaction score
Yep i dont like the steering wheel also, but the rest is cool. Ever since i was in high school i wanted the tonneau cover and the styling bar. Cant wait to see the progress this winter. Well actually it would be summer for me down here :cool: