the route i decided to take

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
Oh don't get me wrong, I think overall it's going to be a real looker. I just think the steering wheel and all the billet switches is going to be over the top. I think less is more when it comes to that stuff.

yes we get it, people always say your car is the only SN95 they like. That's also coming from non SN95 owners which is not what this site is made up of lol. You also never see built SN95s, people can hate on looks but it's hard to hate on speed.

Well Tony your car is clean bro but then again its different so thats a good thing and bad because most guys that own mustangs want that bad ass stance look and speed so when you build a mustang like a low rider its hard for some stager bangers to agree but I think your car looks great bro and I like everything your going to do and think it will look great but would never do it to my car but to each is there own.. Why not save some money and start making that car a beast??

I wont be done tell I can smash all my friends o3/04 cobras and new 5.0s tell then Im building a boss or dart black 331 or 347 and upping boost.. 500 rwhp is not enough bro lol lol Also I can drive my car anywhere with no problems so if the build is done right and tuned you can drive your car in traffic all you want so start building that low rider ..

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
if i lived out like some of you do and could get out on the streets and tear some shit up then my car would be a different animal for sure, lol. but it's just not my thing man, thats all.

no one really sets in their car at a light and challenges you to a race to the next traffic light 40 ft away, lol. dont get me wrong though. i would dig a 500 hp stang and would find some way to open it up somewhere. but it's a good running car and looks awesome imo. just wanna do some shit to the car that makes me like it even more!

Walking Tall

Reaction score
I think it'll look pretty good Tony. I'm definitely a traditional Mustang guy. But I was into trucks when I was younger. I very much admire the fabrication that will have to go into things like the billet wheel. I think you do very well in walking the fine line between tastefull show car and overdone.

(And I don't see any difference between a full billet interior and the chromed out engine bays you see on every show car.)

Mustanger

Reaction score
Tony...Love your ideas & it will look great...(minus the wheel)..checkout Stage3 motorsports.com they have a new complete air ride setup package that would be great on our cars! A bit pricey $2500...but the way it works looks awesome..new electronic controller & multiple presets, clean package for install. I think there is no or very little loss in corner carving with it. It would solve my issues if I can ever afford it.

Also stay with the 2 piece cover...looks no different than the one piece actually & you can put it in the trunk in an emergency...
I look forward to seeing new pics of your car!

95opal

Reaction score
Also stay with the 2 piece cover...looks no different than the one piece actually & you can put it in the trunk in an emergency...

Trust me theres a huge difference between the one and two piece, lookwise. Also I have yet to see someone with a 2-piece stuff them in there trunk. I know I wouldnt even consider cramming painted body parts into the trunk of my vert period.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
dam opal, you are not wanting me to know what one peice cover you suggest, lol.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Tony...Love your ideas & it will look great...(minus the wheel)..checkout Stage3 motorsports.com they have a new complete air ride setup package that would be great on our cars! A bit pricey $2500...but the way it works looks awesome..new electronic controller & multiple presets, clean package for install. I think there is no or very little loss in corner carving with it. It would solve my issues if I can ever afford it.

yea, the kits are cool. i like how they let ya set different levels of ride height. i myself can piece together a kit a little cheaper and the preset ride heights arent that important to me. just a duall needle guage for front and rear is all i need, lol. i def think your car would look amazing with air ride. with that front splitter you have. sweet!!

95opal

Reaction score
dam opal, you are not wanting me to know what one peice cover you suggest, lol.

Sorry bro didnt realize you asked haha Anyway its a used saleen. You can find them hear and there if you keep your eyes open. Ive also seen a handful of aftermarkets that look identical not sure on there quality but then again its only a piece of glass anyway so either way its gonna need some type of prep.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I think it'll look pretty good Tony. I'm definitely a traditional Mustang guy. But I was into trucks when I was younger. I very much admire the fabrication that will have to go into things like the billet wheel. I think you do very well in walking the fine line between tastefull show car and overdone.

(And I don't see any difference between a full billet interior and the chromed out engine bays you see on every show car.)
lol, i was gonna say that too. why is it ok to polish and chrome every inch of a motor but not interior..hahaha!! i want billet seats. <---lol, j/k

Mustanger

Reaction score
Trust me theres a huge difference between the one and two piece, lookwise. Also I have yet to see someone with a 2-piece stuff them in there trunk. I know I wouldnt even consider cramming painted body parts into the trunk of my vert period.

I have used the Cervini's two piece on an 04 Convertible & it looked awesome the joint was very clean & solid...with the painted stripes it was practically unnoticible...& I personally used the custom covers & easily put it in the trunk when it started to rain...a one piece will never fit. So I prefer the versatility of the other...not enough difference in looks to matter IMO.

the.greg

Reaction score
You always take the path less traveled and OWN it with your visual mods tony. I am skeptical on the billet wheel, but I also never liked 20s on sn95s til you did it. I believe you can make the billet wheel look great and congrats on visualizing something outside the typical mustang mods. You are far more creative and better at visualizing these things than I am. I am excited to see this come together!

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Tony man I cant believe I didn't see this post till now lol. Must have been on the last page everytime I check in lol. Man I'll be the first to tell you how gay body kits are. They are, plain an simple. They look dumb, they act dumb, hell some of them even smell dumb. But yours like I've said before isn't your "traditional" gay body kit. Yours has that factory option look to it. It's not your huge vent mesh here, huge mesh vent there, big gap here, big gap there, you get what I mean. Yours has lines to it, which most kit's don't. Yours flows, most dont. And yours doesnt have big gay mesh, when most do.

It's your car man, do what you want. Theres always gonna be haters. It's like the Cobra guys. How many do you see that look at a GT that has a few Cobra parts and they flame the dude for doing it "o buy a Cobra" "buy a Cobra.." "buy a Cobra!" **** them maybe the dude didn't want a Cobra. Or maybe the dude was like most of us and couldn't afford a Cobra lol. Either way he did it and he's happy. I personally like your car even tho I'm about 150% against body kits. And I for one will be quite interested to see how yours turns out.

O btw, your interior is black on black right? Then billet the shit. It will look better than most think...

GL Tony my man! :)

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
dam baller! must be makin that bread brolol. a lot of good choices you made and id love to see it bagged also. gl with your project.

dropped

Reaction score
you're really taking a lot of heat in the past few days tony!
I dont understand why this guy takes any heat. For myself his car is my favorite to look at pictures of. I like just about all the mustangs on here but how refreshing to see how an sn95 can really be a total jaw dropper. I never knew my car could look so custom without looking so cheap. I cant wait to see his car when it is done.

2lowsn

Reaction score
No one likes body kits or 20 inch wheels on pre 2005 mustangs because they usually dont fit right. They also usually dont choose attractive wheels neither. I happen to think you have a gift for choosing the correct products. When we all say no to everything. Do it anyway man.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman3872

Members online