The Teal Beauty

ANG

Reaction score
Here's my 1995 Teal GT... my pride and joy

not my greatest pics... but they are the most recent from a shoot I did not long ago. I'm gonna Claybar and polish, wax soon. also, need new headlights (where did all you guys get your clears?)

bizzack%20%28Medium%29.jpg

front%20%28Medium%29.jpg

LIGHT%20%28Medium%29.jpg

purty%20%28Medium%29.jpg

side%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
it looks pretty damn nice, I like the hood and the wheels.......im just not a huge fan of side exhaust kits :-\

Sweet looking stang :)

r_suh

Reaction score
love the car
teal looking nice in the sun too
i am a fan of side exhaust just wouldn't want to be stuck in traffic with them..

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
r_suh said:
love the car
teal looking nice in the sun too
i am a fan of side exhaust just wouldn't want to be stuck in traffic with them..

:laugh:

I love it!

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
The cobra R hood needs to compliment the spoiler lol!! but nonetheless it looksss sick! that color is exotic

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
where in the world have you been? you disappeared on us.

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Awesome looking Ang, man never seen one of those before lol. I had a Mutang for a couple of weeks.

OP
OP
A

ANG

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys..... I love her looks

I LOVE my side exhaust.... just cruisin listening to it :bunny3:

funny you say that about the spoiler... at first I wasn't used to the wingless look but after the stock spoiler and an s351 wing(just seemed to look too "heavy" to me)....it grew on me and I plan on filling in the holes permanently, I guess I favor top heavy lol

angie%27s%20at%20ccs%20%28Small%29.JPG

out%28Small%29.JPG

Hellion94

Reaction score
Looks sweet. I'm with you as far as the wingless thing goes, no wing is the way to go. To make it look even sweeter without the wing, get some spacers for the rear wheels, like 1"-1.5" somewhere in there, that will make the wingless look appear 10 times as good.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Car looks awesome usually not a big fan of cobra wheels but they look nice on there and I like it wingless as well. All I can say is headlights will make a huge diffrence!

I think smoked clear would look awesome on there...headlights that is. About 20 ppl from here have the smoked ones from our sponsor art @ artsperformanceparts.com theres a sticky in the lounge about them. I have never seen smoked on a 94-98 teal but ive seen them on a foxbody calypso and they looked awesome...buy them :dancing6:

OP
OP
A

ANG

Reaction score
hahaha ummm.... i'm a girl. :bunny3:

my name is Angie... my closest peeps call me Ang.....
some old friends thought it would be funny to make the bumper stickers say "ang" since i was gonna be taking them off anyways because they started to peel
i'll be getting new inserts, just been too busy lately, and there's other things i'd rather do to her first, so the "ang" doesn't bother me since it kinda suits me lol

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
black saleens would look perfect on there...i want side exhaust. :-\
I have to disagree my fellow DFG friend....there are no other black accents on her car that would make black saleens look good...

I think silver saleens would look sick!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online