thoughts on the sell of Chrysler

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have no opinnion, but I know this. Cerebus (my soon to be new overlords) outsourced a lot of GMACs operations. I'm also going to miss a lot of my homies from mercedes...I was at a mercedes dealership friday, nice folks...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ehhh, dont matter to me it wont do a damn thing for my L or Cobra :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
i only care because a. I work for them and b. I'm a nerd ... lots of people here have mopars on the side, and no input ... only the king of post whores... ok...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Chryslers product really turned around under the guidance of Mercedes but i'm sure it will turn back to crap again in the near future...German Engineering actually had Chrysler making nice cars...oh well.

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
a part of the agreement actually calls for continued product innovation sharing...we'll be linked for a while...sharing platforms for sure...

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
well if they go down the shitter hopefully all the customers will start buying fords :dunno:

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
egh, ford doesn't make anything I like that much new...maybe the f150, i like rangers too, i've had 2 of those...and i'd take a s197 stang for a new car...other than that they don't really make anything I like...people have been predicting Chrysler's demise for decades and it's never happened...not that it can't it just hasn't when everyone says its done for it always comes back...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
well if they go down the shitter hopefully all the customers will start buying fords :dunno:

Haha thats not gonna happen, if anything they would go Chevy or Toyota since Ford only has 2 decent vehicles...The Mustang and The F-Series...Ford has its head stuck in its ass and the rest of there cars are just BLAH...They ditched the Taurus which was the #1 selling car for like 15 years and replaced it with a box but are gonna rename that box The Taurus because they are just a poorly run company grasping at straws.

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
MeanGrn Gt said:

Haha thats not gonna happen, if anything they would go Chevy or Toyota since Ford only has 2 decent vehicles...The Mustang and The F-Series...Ford has its head stuck in its ass and the rest of there cars are just BLAH...They ditched the Taurus which was the #1 selling car for like 15 years and replaced it with a box but are gonna rename that box The Taurus because they are just a poorly run company grasping at straws.
damn shame...chevy SUCK i had a malibu as a rental the other day :puke: I'd rather walk...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
We have an 05 V6 Malibu that my G/F drives to work in the City (Philadelphia) I bought it used with 7,000 miles on it for $12k out the door and it will beat a stock 96-98GT :rollinglaugh: I'ved owned it for almost 2 years now and its run perfect...i am totally surprised plus it gets 27 city and 33 highway MPG. Not something i would pay 24k new for, but for what i paid and what we use it for its not bad at all.

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
this had to be a 4 cyl. I'm used to the xfire and magnum that pass like everything else freezes when I hit WOT. this thing was horrible...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah they have a 4 banger version...i drove one to see how it was because it gets like 5mpg more but it didn't have the needed get up and go the 200hp V6 had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online