Thoughts or opinions

Discussion in 'Forced Induction & Tuning' started by Mystiq_Knyght, May 3, 2007.

1. Mystiq_Knyght

Mystiq_Knyght New Member

Hey all, just wanted to get your thoughts and/or opinions about Allen Superchargers. Decent? Junk? I know for sure Powerdyne's are a no-go especially from some of the pics i've seen....ouchies. Thanks!!

2. 94yellowgt

94yellowgt Active Member

I have never heard of them. I would go with one that you know has a good reputation if your going to spend the money for a blower. I know that companies won't get a reputation if people don't try new things but money does not grow on trees here so that why I went with one that I know will get the job done.

3. 19mustang95

19mustang95 Legend

Allen Superchargers is something local to So Cal and isn't very well known around the nation...from the look of the design it doesn't seem bad. i don't know the price of it, but if they aren't the sams as or higher than a KB, i would definetely try one out.

4. m0n0x1d3

m0n0x1d3 New Member

Go turbo. You'll kick your self later for various reasons if you don't. I know i did anyway. To each his own though. Just be aware of whats out there before you drop the $$$ is all i'm saying. Good Luck!

Turbomustangs.com