tire help please

mysssticghost

Reaction score
hey guys, just wanted to know what is a good tire for not a lot of money. they are going on my bone stock 96 mystic. i am also running the stock wheels. just need some advice as what works the best.

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

If you got a small budget, check in the classified in your area, I just buy 4 near new Goodyear F1 for the price of cheap new tire.

If you want new one dont buy to cheap, you got a great Cobra, buy at least the middle quality.

F.

Magic

Reaction score
I have to say the Falken Tire (ZE-512 or FK452), MAXXIS (MA-V1), or Nexen are one of the best brands of performance tire for the money!!
at work I sell a lot of the Falken and MAXXIS tires...

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i have falken 452s on my front wheels, they are pretty nice tires, but i wouldn't say they are cheap, cause the ones i have on tire rack go for over $200 each, but then again i have 18s.

dohc_svt

Reaction score
I know the prices are kinda high, but the best tire investment you can make is in BFGoodrich. I have g-force kdw's. If you are sticking with a 17, then a set of BFGoodrich G-Force sports is a really good tire and its reasonably priced.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I payed $128 each for my B.F. Goodrich G-Force. I have had them on the car for almost 2 years and still have 7/32's tread depth left. I have put about 20k on the tires.

I like them, they have decent traction in the rain. My only complaint is they are loud. I get some tire noise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online