Took a few legit pictures with a Nikon D70 today.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Well I've been sick the past few days, started feeling a bit better so I ran out to take some pictures. My dad lent me his Nikon D70. It was dark out, but I think they came out pretty nice. I can't wait for a nice sunny day and a good area to shoot. Eventually I'll upgrade to a Nikon 5100. And I took a shot of my brothers fox.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmm... I would have expected better quality from a digital camera. :/

I'd check some of the settings. Those don't look much better than a lot of camera phone pics.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Hmmmm... I would have expected better quality from a digital camera. :/

I'd check some of the settings. Those don't look much better than a lot of camera phone pics.
Well if I upload a phone pic then one of these, you'd see a huge difference in clarity. the camera is on auto, I didn't touch any settings yet. Just trying to get used to using it.
With those pictures I definitely like the black housing more.
Really? I kinda miss them but at the same time I don't. I feel like the clears clean up the front end. I still have the other lights if I wanna swap em in.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Will do lol. Any pointers?

Read a manual. Messing with the settings will do nothing for you if you don't know what anything means. ISO, shutter speed, aperture, etc.. you have to understand what each does and how they all work together. Practice doesn't always make perfect, especially if you don't understand mechanics of photography. That's basically the only pointers I have.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online